Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Samyang 14/2.8, A 24/2.8, F 28/2.8, FA 35/2, Elicar VHQ 90/2.4 primes
Listed: 07-22-2019, 03:56 AM Total Price: 150 Currency: EUR Item Location: Finland City or State: Mikkeli Shipping Destinations: Europe Only 

Hello!

I'm selling these fine lenses to finance part of my MF 645 lust. These lenses all have dust in side. oldest of them show wear more than others. Every lens has some dust inside. if anyone is interested of more photos of individual lens, I can provide them quite quick. There is photopool of photos taken with each lens. I use my lenses, and my gear, not just store them, that is also one of the reasons for selling these.

Samyang 14/2.8, 150Ä :

Externally some wear, not much, everything works! Both caps and bag.There are some markings at rear element what I have done by accident with lenscap. I did not realise that it is also bulbious. It might be possible to clean it up. I have not tried. It does not show in pictures thou. This is why it is fo sale for low prize. I have DFA 15-30 so I have not used this lens after buying that lens. I'm original owner of this lens.

Single in January 2018 | Flickr

Pentax SMC A 24/2.8, 170Ä:

In really good shape. Orange knob missing from the barrel. That is the reason for little lower prize than normal. Both lenscaps. I have bought this as used.

Single in August 2013 | Flickr

Pentax SMC F 28/2.8, 180Ä:
First of all I never thought that I'd sell this. I have FA 31 limited now, so that changes the situation. Lens has normal/very little wear outside, both caps, all working,lens inside has no markings, just little dust inside.

single in August 2016 | Flickr

Pentax SMC FA 35/2, 220Ä:
I bought this second hand from Japan. All good, small marks on barrel, some dust inside, hood, lenscaps. This is in very good shape. Also i don't need this anymore now when I have FA 31 lim. Good little allrounder.

single in October | Flickr

Elicar VHQ dental macro 90/2.4, 200Ä:
Classic. Only rear cap. Some dust inside and outside, but you can clean it out easy. I have noticed little oil on blades, when it has been really hot summerday. But not after one time. Blades are not sticky, all work as expected. I can't see anymore of that Oil, but wanted to say it at here so that one will know beforehand. Super sharp from wide open(on FF it is really shallow dof). I bought D-FA 50/2.8 because I did not actually like my macro so tight. All metal beast.

Single in August 2013 | Flickr
(couple first in that pool is with different lens, but you can see what is what)

I live at Finland, prefer to sell inside of EU, but all can be sorted if someone want to buy outside of EU, just PM me.

Payment by paypal, buyer pays paypal fee.

Shipping: we can discuss of the most convinient way, PM and ask. Shipping will be done with our national post by default. Buyer pays for shipping.
Returning: Items are sold as is. No returns unless it is not in the condition what I have said that it is, remember to ask if you are not sertain about something.

Last edited by repaap; 07-22-2019 at 09:32 AM. Reason: noticed that it was marked as worldwide, while it is just EU
Views: 926
07-31-2019, 02:55 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Original Poster
Back to the top!
07-31-2019, 10:28 AM   #3
Xoy

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
quite new member here. I'm interested in lens you offered. Please send me PM
Marcin.
08-01-2019, 02:53 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Xoy Quote
quite new member here. I'm interested in lens you offered. Please send me PM
Marcin.
PM sent!

08-08-2019, 11:33 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Bump! Back to top. Great lenses...
4 Days Ago   #6
Pentaxian

Original Poster
I’m on working trip now. My wife don’t barter with my lenses, can’t ask her to do that, so will be back at Finland and will ansver to your requests after 23.9. Don’t want to withdraw my listing.

I’ll ansver any questions still. So if there is any just pm me(question has to be connected to these lenses thou).
4 Days Ago   #7
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I do have a fine Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5, less than a year old. The thing is, that 14mm would fill the gap in my prime collection between my Samyang 8mm fish eye and Pentax M 20mm. Alas, I live outside the shipping zone. Phew, I am off the hook. I have to to keep the GAS/LBA under control!

Good luck with sale.
4 Days Ago   #8
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Wasp Quote
I do have a fine Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5, less than a year old. The thing is, that 14mm would fill the gap in my prime collection between my Samyang 8mm fish eye and Pentax M 20mm. Alas, I live outside the shipping zone. Phew, I am off the hook. I have to to keep the GAS/LBA under control!

Good luck with sale.
Thank you! Yes. I donít have any experience shipping outside EU, that is why I donít give that option...yet!

It is nice lens and works quite well with FF too. I have 15-30 so I donít use my 14/2,8 anymore.

But yes, letís see how this sale will go