Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax K-1ii, K-1, 50mm 1.4 HD FA, (2) D-BG6, (6) D-Li90E, Tamron 17-35 2.8-4
Listed: 5 Days Ago Total Price: 1550 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Houston Shipping Destinations: North America 

Moving to Canon, and selling all of my Pentax equipment. I take very good care of my equipment, unless otherwise noted. Paypal fees included in price. Shipping is via USPS, and is $15 for the cameras and lenses, $10 for the grips, $5 for the batteries. Prices are OBO, but please no low offers.

Pentax K-1 Mark II - Fantastic condition, with a shutter count of 9287. Camera functions perfectly, and has no visible blemishes or scratches. Comes with cap, charger and battery, as well as an unused LCD screen protector (not yet applied). $1500

Pentax K-1 - Fantastic condition, with a shutter count of 6237. Camera functions perfectly, and has no visible blemishes or scratches. LCD screen has a protector on it. Comes with cap, battery and charger. $1200

Pentax 50mm 1.4 HD FA - Fantastic condition, with no blemishes or scratches. Glass is clean and free of dust and fungus. I always used a UV filter on it (not included). Comes with the original box, hood, case, and caps. $825

Tamron 17-35mm 2.8-4 Di LD - Great condition, no blemishes or scratches. Glass is clean and free of dust and fungus. Comes with a Pentax soft case, UV filter, and caps. $250

Pentax D-BG6 - Two available. One is in fantastic condition, no visible scratches or blemishes. Comes with original box, and both the battery tray and AA tray. $135
The second one was dropped, and has a hairline crack just above the lock switch. It does not close completely (as seen in the photos). Otherwise it is fully functional. Comes with original box, and both the battery tray and AA tray. $100

Pentax D-Li90E BatteryI have 6 batteries available, all in great, working condition. I would prefer to sell them in sets of 2, but will sell individually. $36 each, or two for $71, four for $137, all six for $194.

Tethertools USB-C cable - Barely used, black color. $25

If you have any questions please send me a message.

I do not have feedback or activity on this forum, but have plenty of feedback on eBay, Photography-on-the-net, Head-Fi, and Audiogon.

Attached Images

Last edited by Wcphoto; 19 Hours Ago at 10:26 AM. Reason: E-mail address removed for member's security
Views: 722
5 Days Ago   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 100 (100%)
How does the tamron perform in the K-1? Do you have any sample pictures? thanks
5 Days Ago   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
It's best used at smaller apertures...past F5.6. Noisy AF, but surprisingly quick. Requires a little lens correction in post. Otherwise a great lens, especially for the price. I don't shoot lower than 35mm usually, and only needed it for very specific purposes. That is why I did not have a more expensive wide-angle zoom. Unfortunately, I do not have any sample pictures that I can share (all from assignments, copyrighted).

https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/tamron-sp-af-17-35mm-f-2-8-4-di-ld-aspherical-if.html

The most recent review has some good example images.
19 Hours Ago   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
Price drop.