Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Bronica Zenzanon-S 150mm /3.5 bokeh lens & new adapter - FREE SHIPPING
Listed: 09-05-2019, 12:24 PM Total Price: 100 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: wisconsin Shipping Destinations: United States 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Zenza Bronica Zenzanon-S 150mm /3.5 bokeh lens & new adapter

Asking Price
100.00 USD

Item Location
wisconsin (United States)

Item Description
As many of you know, the godfather/founder of bokeh is Mike Johnson (aka "The Online Photographer"). Here's what he said on his website about this Bronica lens - "The Zenzanon-S 150mm /3.5 is something of a secret weapon, with nearly perfect bokeh and a balanced soft/sharp look that is perfect for portraits."

There are a number of versions of this lens (I know because I bought some of the wrong versions before I found this one). It's difficult to know exactly which version Mike was referring to. However, I can assure you that this is indeed a nice copy of the lens that Mike Johnson considered to have "nearly perfect bokeh".

Being a confirmed Bokeholic I own 3 of these lenses. This one works like it did when new. No oil on blades. Smooth focus. Glass is excellent - with the usual micro dust inside and a few almost invisible tiny scratches on front element (no effect on images). Also, being a medium format lens, there's no vignetting on either your APS-C or Full Frame cameras. The front filter ring is damaged, but if careful, you can attach a filter to it.

B&H sells the Bronica SQ to K adapter that you see attached to this lens for $60. It enables you to mount this lens on your Pentax K camera.

You'll receive both this Bronica lens AND the adapter so you can immediately use it on your Pentax K mount camera. Also, you will receive a front cap and rear Pentax cap. That's a total price of only $40 more than what you'd pay for just the adapter!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
FREE!

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Only if not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Fenwoodian; 09-11-2019 at 10:27 AM.
Views: 1,014
09-07-2019, 10:40 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 83 (100%)
Original Poster
. bump, still available...
09-10-2019, 09:07 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
My absolute favorite MF lens. If I didn't already own it, I'd be all over it.
09-11-2019, 10:26 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks David!

Now with FREE SHIPPING

09-13-2019, 07:32 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster