Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax K-30 + Full Spectrum
Listed: 4 Days Ago Total Price: 350 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Savannah, GA Shipping Destinations: Continental U.S. Only 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-30 + Full Spectrum

Asking Price
350.00 USD

Item Location
Savannah, GA (United States)

Item Description
Ok, yet another purge effort on my part. I'm just not using this equipment and have an impending move scheduled for early next year. So I am trying to purge before I have to pack.

I bought this K-30 on this forum and promptly had it converted to full spectrum by Isaac Szabo. I really enjoyed my K-01 conversion (Kolari) and wanted to leverage other options that Pentax left out of that sweet ILC. So, camera and original box with the usual accessories (UK plug with adapter btw), extra battery and Katzeye. A host of lenses, including kit DA 18-55 II, Sigma 18-50 f3.5-5.6 DC, Sigma 50-200 f4-5.6 DC OS, Pentax F SMC 35-80 f4-5.6, Pentax SMC-M 200 f4, SMC DA 40 f2.8 XS and Qantaray 28-90 Macro f3.5-5.6. Filters include a Kolari Vision IR Chrome 58mm slim, Kolari Vision Hot Mirror 58mm AR, Hoya R72 IR lens 49mm (two actually), Hoya R72 lens 58mm and a Neweer IR760 55mm. Filter adaptors include a 27-43, 43-49, 43-58, 52-58 and 55-58.

I should also note that I installed the K-50 firmware hack for the K-30.

Everything is in fine working order and I will gladly send pics of whatever you want. I'll basically be down to a K200 (my first DSLR), the lowly ZX-10 and a Nikon 8008. I'll worry about gearing up post move - wherever that may be.

This is a cheap, get-it-outta-my house price. I paid $240 for the camera, $250 for the conversion and a bunch more for the various items. One lot - don't even ask to part it out. If you have an inkling to barter, save me the frustration please and just skip it. If you don't know about full spectrum conversions, I suggest you check our LifePixel, Kolari or Isaac Szabo info on-line. I've posted a few pics taken with this camera below - first two are IR last one is IRChrome.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
To be Added

Shipping Services
UPS, FedEx, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
At this price? However, if not satisfied I will take it back if you pay shipping and insurance on the way back. Since we are getting specific, please take no longer than 3 days to evaluate things and make sure you are content.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!
Views: 370
4 Days Ago   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 47 (100%)
PM sent
4 Days Ago   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Also PM'd - I really want to try full spectrum out!