PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
LENS: Arsat 30mm f/3.5 (Multicoated) View Angle 180°

Asking Price
200.00 USD

Item Location
Michigan (United States)

Item Description
This is a Arsat 30mm lens in good quality, fully functional in every regard.

This sale includes 30mm lens, front/back caps, hood, soft pouch.All items were used and maintained by professionals.

In order to move things along, starting price is final. Shipping is $40 additional. PayPal or CashApp accepted.

Our arts-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit is transitioning to more film projects, and saying goodbye to our beloved 645Z kit. We have three other lenses are listed for sale on the forums.

Images depict actual item.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$40

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS, FedEx

Accepted Payment Types

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
ILCE-7RM3  Photo 

Last edited by ErinWilson; 11-16-2019 at 09:32 AM.
11-16-2019, 11:27 AM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Is this lens native Pentax-645 mount?

Steve
11-16-2019, 12:21 PM - 1 Like   #3

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
It is. We've only ever used it on our 645Z. The circuitry reads aperture etc. Of course, it's a manual focus, manual aperture lens.

If I ever leave this lens at the studio, it's the one I'd regret not having with me. It does a really nice job with tight quarters, or more commonly for us, if there's a large dance ensemble and we want to include everyone at once.

The fisheye effect can be appealing but Lightroom has an exact match for this lens, in the Lens Correction module, and it finds the matching profile automatically - so LR can automatically correct the fisheye effect, if desired.

I bought it from a studio mate who purchased it in Prague, it's built like a tank, and it's been super fun to have in the kit.