PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-1

Asking Price
750.00 USD

Item Location
MN (United States)

Item Description
Selling my beloved K-1 as I've decided to make the jump to the Sony ecosystem. I bought this new shortly after release in 2016. Shutter count 50,079. Good-excellent condition (see photos below) with generally few markings although some minor ones along the bottom edges of the body. There are a couple minor spots of sensor dust that I routinely see in stopped down images. They are very easily edited out, so I have not cleaned the sensor, though I'm sure anyone who knows how to do this could do so easily. In the interest of full disclosure: this body experienced a brief (<5 second) submersion in freshwater summer 2019. It was on a tripod low to the ground and tipped into about 2 feet of water. No impact so there was no damage, and I was right there so had it out of the water nearly immediately. Got everything out (battery, memory cards) and all ports open immediately, and really there was very little water in any of these (though obviously everything on the exterior was wet). I spent the next hour or so drying as best I could with lens cloth and blow dryer, then placed everything in a sealed bag with a couple dozen silica packets and left it for a week. When I opened it up and re-assembled it, everything worked as normal. I've since taken several thousand shots with it, from landscape work on a tripod to multiple outdoor family shoots with friends/clients this fall, to shots of my kids around the house, as well as video, and have had no issues. You would never know this happened looking at or using the camera, but I mention it here to be transparent. This is the main reason I have priced the camera lower than other used K-1's I see. Comes with all original material: box, manual, warranty card, body cap, unused strap, bonus Clik-Elite wrist strap (I'll throw in free of charge) that I much prefer to the included strap, battery, and charger with cord. $800

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
TBD

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail with insurance

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Only if DOA. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by bpv_UW; 11-24-2019 at 09:08 PM. Reason: price reduction
11-22-2019, 10:26 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Sending pm
11-23-2019, 09:32 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
Original Poster
PM replied.

---------- Post added 11-24-19 at 10:07 PM ----------

Still available. Bump for price drop.