PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
My 35mm photography t-shirts

Asking Price
17.00 USD

Item Location
n/a (United States)

Item Description
Hi, I've started putting together some designs for t-shirts related to 35mm Film Photography.
It all started when I wanted a t-shirt with a DX encoding chart on it so designed one and had it printed.

I wasn't sure whether to share them here, and if it's even allowed, so have received permission - possibly temporary - from Adam.

Attached is a sample of a 'DX Encoding' tee which I received last week. The design was inspired by some canister-hacking I've been doing for my P30t. This design is available in a handful of colours.
The direct to garment print is way better than I expected, which you can see from the detail shot I hope.

The tee's can be shipped anywhere, and various payment methods are accepted.

I have 4 other designs available at the moment, so... if you're interested please PM me and I'll reply with relevant details.
Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
n/a

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Items can be returned, some terms apply.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Beepaitch; 11-26-2019 at 03:48 PM.
Views: 3,487
05-05-2020, 02:55 AM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
Hi, thought I'd add a note here about COVID-related ordering and shipping issues.

So far printing and shipping has been slow - some folks waiting about a month for delivery - but happening.
BUT... there has been one case where an order was placed in the US and for some reason printed in the EU, and now seems to be in limbo.

If anyone is awaiting an order which is overdue and hasn't already messaged me, please do!
Thanks!

05-20-2020, 10:40 PM   #32
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
it's here

My JCII Passed shirt arrived yesterday and I like it! You did a nice job on the design, Ben.

Here's a picture of my new shirt and an old lens:

05-21-2020, 08:09 AM   #33
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
...sigh