Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax LX body with Winder LX and FA-1W viewfinder
Listed: 12-01-2019, 01:20 PM Total Price: 170 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Utah Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax LX body with Winder LX and FA-1W viewfinder

Asking Price
170.00 USD

Item Location
Utah (United States)

Item Description
Selling a duplicate from my collection - Pentax LX body with Winder LX and FA-1W viewfinder.

Body does show some wear, as pictured, but overall in good shape. Camera winds and fires, meter works (new batteries installed but not tested for accuracy) BUT has the common sticky mirror issue so is a good candidate for a CLA. Shutter hangs up on slower speeds, and on higher speeds is not accurate (seems to just fire at 1/125). I was going to send to Eric, but I've purchased another one in full working order (at the moment ) , so moving this one along.

Throwing in a Winder LX for free - previous owner had left batteries which will not come out and broke the end battery tray cover off trying to remove them

So a solid example of this sought after camera at a price that reflects the issues it has. What you see is what you get - nothing more or less.

Given issues mentioned this is sold as-is for spares / repairs with no returns. Thanks for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
At Cost

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns - sold as-is

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Views: 283