Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Sigma 50-500mm f/4.5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM
Listed: 12-02-2019, 06:56 AM Total Price: 925 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: CO Shipping Destinations: North America 

So Iím in the process of selling off a lot of gear, but for some reason Iím more reluctant yo sell this lens than any other part of the system. Having this kind of range is absolutely awesome, and the size has never bothered me personally. I got a silicone lens-band to prevent any zoom drift/slip (which is to be expected on theses lenses), and you can see it in the pictures but man oh man does it work well. It experiences zero travel as far as I can tell when pointed upwards or downwards, and the focus is just as smooth.

I originally bought this used on eBay from an awesome seller, but I had Sigma tune it up after I felt it wasnít operating to 100% within my standards. Since then this lens has performed immaculately, with focus being sharp, quiet, and quick and all mechanical components working without any hint of an issue. The built-in image stabilization works great, and I usually use this option instead of the Pentaxís IBIS if Iím going to be shooting over 350mm.

Iím including a B+W UV filter and the original padded case, but all the original parts are there too including the dew shield, end caps, and tripod collar. The glass is in fantastic condition and the lens works beautifully as expressed above. Iíve included some sample photos I took this summer of Mount St. Helens, which I think do a great job of showing the range of what this beast can do (although pardon the terrible seeing conditions)

Payment should be done through PayPal or Venmo, and if you want to do the PayPal merchant services option I will ask that you cover the 3% fee. I will do cash only for pickup anywhere within 75mi of zip code 81527. Shipping/packing will be a flat rate of $20 to anywhere in the continental US, and please contact me for any shipping quotes to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or Canada.

Please let me know if you any questions!

Attached Images

Views: 380
5 Days Ago   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
Iíll do $900 if anyoneís interested?