Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II LD and Pentax HD DA 55-300mm f/4-5.8 WR ED
Listed: 01-12-2020, 06:24 PM Total Price: 400 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Reston, Virginia Shipping Destinations: Continental U.S. Only 

I am selling two zoom lenses from my Pentax Kit. I recently purchased a 4/3 kit and am transitioning to primes with my Pentax DSLR. These are nice lenses that deserve to be used by someone.

1) Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II LD Aspherical [IF] - $150 plus shipping
Purchased September 2009 and I am the original owner. This lens is in *excellent* condition with just a couple dust flecks inside that have no optical impact. Includes a Tiffen 67mm 1A filter and a Hoya 76mm Circular Polarizer. I purchased the Tiffen filter as used from my local camera shop and it is in "fair" condition. The Hoya filter was purchased new by myself and is in "mint" condition. I returned the lens to Tamron in April 2011 for service because the front filter ring was loose. Tamron repaired the ring, cleaned the interior of the lens, and recalibrated it to factory specs. Includes the original hood, caps, packaging, and documentation.

2) Pentax HD DA 55-300mm f/4-5.8 WR ED - $250 plus shipping
Purchased March 2014 and I am the original owner. This lens is in *mint* condition and includes a Marumi 58mm 1A filter and a Sunpak 58mm Circular Polarizer. Both filters were purchased by myself as new and are in "mint" condition. Includes the original hood, caps, packaging, and documentation.

I would prefer payment through PayPal. Please send me a PM with any questions regarding any of these items or if interested. Shipping is from Reston, Virginia, and I would like to ship via UPS for sales to the Continental US only.

Attached Images

Last edited by tschryer; 01-13-2020 at 06:01 PM. Reason: updating PM as a hyperlink
Views: 288