Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale or Trade: SMC D-FA 100mm F/2.8 Macro WR + Kenko Automatic Extension Tubes
Listed: 01-26-2020, 04:29 AM Total Price: 350 Currency: EUR Item Location: Poland City or State: Warsaw Shipping Destinations: Europe Only 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC D-FA 100mm F/2.8 Macro WR + Kenko Automatic Extension Tubes

Asking Price
350.00 EUR

Item Location
Warsaw (Poland)

Item Description
Hello everyone,

For sale is a set for macro photography enthusiast that consist of 100mm macro WR lens and a set of extension tubes with A-contacts made by Kenko. These tubes allow the user to set working aperture on the camera body when using lenses without aperture ring, for example the aforementioned 100 mm WR.

The set is IMO in excellent condition. Both pieces of the kit I bought second hand, but seems like neither I nor previous owners used them extensively. I have owned it for about 2 years and never really got a "macro bug"; I used it sporadically for digitizing film negatives, only once or twice in the field. Lens glass is immaculate, body has some faint usage marks. Tubes are like new.

Including both lens caps, hood, leather case. Maybe I'll find the original box for the lens, but no promises.

Asking price: 350 EUR

Open to offers, including trade. Prefer payments by bank transfer, but PayPal is possible as well.

Cheers

Praktica shot is a sample made using K-1 with this lens wide open. Sharp, but quite pronounced LoCA. Pentax character, I guess

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Europe Only

Shipping Charge
Depends on destination

Shipping Services
DHL, DPD, UPS, Poczta Polska

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
It's a private sale of used, vintage items, and by the laws of the EU I'm not obliged to accept returns. That said, if the buyer finds some terrible flaw that contradicts the description in an undeniable way, we'll work something out.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by BarneyL; 02-21-2020 at 02:51 AM.
Views: 840
02-07-2020, 01:24 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump...
02-21-2020, 02:51 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster