Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: K-1, K3, DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA 18-135, DFA 28-105, DFA 100 Macro, 1.4x, Sigma 10-20
Listed: 6 Days Ago Total Price: 2775 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Portland, OR Shipping Destinations: North America 

All items function perfectly. Everything works as it should. All lens glass is free of scuffs, scratches, fungus and haze. Dust is minimal. I am the original owner. None of these items has ever needed service. All copies are sharp. If you are a serious buyer and want to see further pictures of any item, PM me.

The lot is for sale for $2775 plus actual shipping and 50% of the PayPal fees if you decide to use PayPal. (That price has been adjusted for the successful sale of the K-1.) Individual items are now for sale. If you buy all that remains, I will throw in the extension tube, all weather camera bag and travel charger (see end of listing).

Pentax K-1 (Sold).

Like new Full Frame D FA 28-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR (Still available $344)

Shutter Count on the camera was 3138, almost none of that on the lens.

Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 28-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR
($344 Lens only)

Near mint condition, almost unused.

Pentax K-3
31,596 Shutter Count. Perfect mechanical condition, very good cosmetic condition. See pictures. ($339 Body only, $439 with 18-135mm lens)
Comes with original caps, strap, charger, Good Pentax battery. No Box.

Pentax SMC DA 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 ($198)

Very good condition. Functionally and optically perfect.

Pentax SMCP-DA* 300mm f/4 ED (IF) SDM ($798)

Mint condition. I mounted it and it's sharp. Like new, with box.

Pentax DA* 60-250mm f/4 ED Full Frame modified. ($598)

Used, but in very good condition. See pictures. I have removed the baffle so it is now a full frame lens. I have not bothered to print and install the modified baffle because it works perfectly as it is. I will supply the original baffle with the lens. You decide how you want it configured. If you want a printed full-frame baffle installed, I will do it for a reasonable price. This lens comes with the original caps and soft case. The case is in mint condition.

Pentax-D FA 100mm f/2.8 WR Macro ($298)

Excellent condition, see photos. Comes with original caps. Soft case in brand new condition. No box.

Pentax 1.4x HD PENTAX-DA AF Rear Converter AW ($249)

Like new. No box. Original pouch and caps. Mounted, works perfectly, but unused.

Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM ($298)

This is an incredibly fun lens. You won't believe it. It turns ordinary scenes magical. Very good color rendition. It's in very good condition (see pictures). It comes with original caps and soft case. No box. IT IS NOT FULL FRAME, but you can put the K-1 into crop mode and use it.

Pentax AF360FGZ II Flash ($69)

This flash is in perfect working order, and most of it is in excellent cosmetic condition. One battery leaked in one of the four battery chambers. It's hard to see and has no impact on performance, but you should know it is there (see picture). Priced accordingly. Comes with soft case and off-camera cord.

Extras. If you buy the entire package of above items for $3995 plus actual shipping and 50% of the PayPal fees (assuming you prefer PayPal), I will include these other items for free.

Macro extension tube (includes electronic connectivity to lenses). I made this by removing the glass from a teleconverter. Allows you to make any lens focus much closer. And because it has no glass, the optical quality of your lens is entirely preserved.

Travel charger for Pentax batteries with flip out plug

Lowepro Flipside 400 AW Camera Backpack

Great pack that allows you to rotate it around your waist, open it, change lenses, put back on your back, all without removing it or putting it down. Well used but still fully functional (see pictures). Includes rain cover.

Last edited by BretW; 4 Days Ago at 05:38 PM. Reason: Clearity
Views: 1,083
6 Days Ago   #2
Des
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Great ad. Well done. Good luck with the sale.
5 Days Ago   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Des Quote
Great ad. Well done. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks. Much appreciated.
2 Days Ago   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Interested in the 18-135, if still available?
Can you give me your best total price including shipping to Michigan (48750). Thanks
Jeff