Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Auto-Takumar 35mm f/2.3 Lens. $165 Shipped
Listed: 6 Days Ago Total Price: 170 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Pennsylvania Shipping Destinations: United States 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Auto-Takumar 35mm f/2.3 Lens

Asking Price
165.00 USD

Item Location
Pennsylvania (United States)

Item Description
The Classic early, fast 35mm wide angle lens. Auto-Takumar 35mm f/2.3 in m42 screw mount.

Fully tested and working as it should, though the grease in the Focusing helicoid is quite stiff. Aperture is snappy and responsive. Glass is very clean for a fifty plus year old lens. There are two scratches on the front element which I have highlighted in the photos. I have seen NO evidence that these scratches impact images made with the lens. Lens body shows much finish wear.

Iím including a short lens hood and non-original front and rear caps with the lens.
Selling only because I purchased a second copy of this lens in a camera deal. This lens creates great images and deserves to be used!

See comparison test I posted with images from this lens vs. the Super Takumar 35/3.5 in the Takumar Club thread post #16997

$165 including UPS Priority Mail shipping in the United States. I will ship to some international countries at buyers expense.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included in USA

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns unless the lens is not substantially as pictured and described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by steamloco76; 1 Day Ago at 06:32 AM.
Views: 429
6 Days Ago   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 106 (100%)
This is one of my favorite lenses. Its bokeh is crazy!
5 Days Ago   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Love mine too. You can unscrew the front element, reverse it and handhold it back in place, for crazier bokeh.
5 Days Ago   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
I'd love this lens, unfortunately a recent job assignment has seen the need for me to invest in a longer focal length lens (something of a weakness in my lens lineup) thus I can't afford it!! I do hope it goes to a good home and I look forward to seeing some shots with it!

Good luck with the sale!

3 Days Ago   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 24 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for Presidents Day.
1 Day Ago   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 24 (100%)
Original Poster
Check eBay, this lens sells for more with fungus and sticky aperture blades Mine is clean, just has much finish wear- price includes shipping in the USA