Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-09-2020, 01:23 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Pentax K1 body, MINT, low shutter count 7378, all original accessories and packaging

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K1 body, MINT, low shutter count 7378, all original accessories and packaging

Asking Price
1,290.00 1,175.00 USD

Item Location
Oakland (United States)

Item Description
I am selling this like-new K1 because I just got it, but already have a K1 Mk II !!!

$1290 $1175 USD, shipping free within the United States and I will cover the first $25 USD of international shipping and insurance, USPS Priority Mail with tracking. Buyer responsible for any transaction fees or I accept Venmo, or Zelle with no fees.

I will ship worldwide, but contact me first for a shipping quote if outside the United States.

This camera is like new and has a shutter count of 7387. It has screen protectors on the main LCD and the top LCD.

See below for pictures, including the photo I took to get the shutter count. The full-resolution, RAW DNG of this image can be downloaded from my Google Drive here: IMGP7338.DNG - Google Drive

Here is the story. I had just bought the K1 ii when a fellow fourm member offered me his entire full-frame kit (with 4 lenses, including the DFA 24-70 and DFA 150-450 - two lenses that I coveted). I couldn't resist the offer, so I bought the whole lot. I just received it a few days ago. His gear is immaculate, and actually the K1 is in much better condition than the K1 ii that I also bought used recently. I need to sell this K1, along with a bunch of other stuff I will list soon to make up for this huge purchase that I can't really afford.

Note, I have also listed this K1 on "FleaBay", but you can save a bunch of $$ by buying from me here on the forum.

Your satisfaction with this camera is absolutely guaranteed, but I'd be utterly shocked if you were unsatisfied.

Note, this is my very first sale on the Forum, but I have been a member for a long time, and there are well-respected members here that can vouch for me. If you have any concerns please PM me and we can talk.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Your satisfaction with this item is completely guaranteed! Please contact me within 14 calendar days of receiving the item to report any problem and ship back to me within 30 days of receiving the item to receive a full refund.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo   

Last edited by jon.partsch; 05-23-2020 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Indicate that it is also listed on eBay - OOPS! rules violation in payment options, sorry!!
05-16-2020, 06:13 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I lowered my asking price by $100. I have a pending offer on eBay, but would much rather sell to a forum member.
05-23-2020, 09:37 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Saturday bump, and another small price reduction. I have also changed the listing to clarify that I will cover the first $25 USD of international shipping and insurance.
05-29-2020, 09:08 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Nice , real nice...