Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-04-2020, 06:11 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
For Sale: Pentax 67II camera with AE finder and 75mm f/2.8 AL lens

For Sale: Pentax 67II camera with AE finder and 75mm f/2.8 AL lens

With a heavy heart, I’m leaving MF film photography, and so it’s time to part with my Pentax 67II camera and Pentax 67 75mm f/2.8 AL Lens. As an amateur photographer, I’m careful with my equipment, and I’ve given the camera and lens only light use.

The camera I purchased a few years ago from KEH. Based on the Item Condition Key, it is in Excellent condition, working perfectly, dust-free, with no scratches or dents and only a few marks here and there. Included are the body cap, rubber eye cup, an Arca-style quick release plate, and original strap. No box or manual. Serial number 1387138. Asking $1500. (Will include free several rolls of Fujichrome and Ilford B&W 120 and 220 film, expired dates but kept frozen since purchase.)

The lens I purchased at about the same time from Japanese eBay seller Irohas. Overall, I’d say it is in Good condition, as described in the Item Condition Key. Working perfectly, the glass is pristine, and the interior absolutely clean and dust free, but there are some marks on the lens mount. Comes with both front and rear caps and the correct lens hood. No box or instruction sheet. Serial number 88011939. Asking $975.

Both camera and lens kept in a COVID-19- and smoke-free temperature- and humidity-controlled environment.

Asking prices include shipping to CONUS via USPS and PayPal fee, to confirmed and verified addresses only, please.

I want you to be happy with your purchase, so please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking!

Please note: I've had some questions about the price of the camera, implying that the relatively low price is because something is wrong with it. There are absolutely no problems with the camera. I've priced the camera in hopes for a quick sale as I hope to purchase a digital MF camera that is for sale elsewhere for what may be a short while. Also, I'd like to give Pentaxians access to a good deal. If the camera does not sell here for my asking price, I will withdraw it and list it on eBay. Thank you for your interest.

Attached Images

Last edited by ASA32; 06-06-2020 at 09:11 AM.
06-08-2020, 06:29 PM   #2

pm sent
06-08-2020, 06:30 PM   #3

Is the lens focusing smooth without any grittiness?
06-09-2020, 08:31 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Hi, yes, silky smooth focusing. Thanks for your interest.