Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-29-2020, 03:52 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Pentax DA* 50-135 f2.8 Recently repaired and refurbished.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA* 50-135 f2.8 Recently repaired and refurbished.

Asking Price
500.00 USD

Item Location
Bellingham (United States)

Item Description
This lens has not been used since it was repaired, fully refurbished and cleaned. This was done in February of this year but, due to the pandemic, I'm only now getting around to selling it. It has sat on a shelf and not used other than to confirm it is in full working order since it was returned. I can send the original hood but it has some kind of an issue where it does not lock on any more and so I have purchased a new hood. I'm also including a UV filter. It also has front and back caps. Please ask if you have any questions. The only reason I'm selling is I got the K1ii so I'm saving up for a FF longer zoom.

I took a few test shots of the lens (with my phone) and a few with the lens and I'm attaching those. Also a copy of the receipt for repair.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included (US)

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If it doesn't work as stated I will accept a return (it does!)

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!