Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Zork - Pro Shift Adapter P67 to Pentax 645z
Listed: 09-17-2020, 11:41 AM Total Price: 600 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Windsor, CO Shipping Destinations: United States 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Zork - Pro Shift Adapter P67 to Pentax 645z

Asking Price
600.00 USD

Item Location
Windsor, CO (United States)

Item Description
This is a Zork Film- und Fototechnik Pro Shift Adapter P67/ Pentax 645z. It allows you to shift Pentax 67 lenses on a Pentax 645z.

It was purchased directly from Zork on July 7, 2020. You can see the date on the invoice.

The reason I am selling it is because I ended out getting a Cambo Actus GFX and am using my Pentax lenses with it.

I've only tested it and never actually used it in the field. Everything works. I'm not sure if it is a new one or not. When communicating with Herwig at Zork, he said that he already has the adapter I'm looking for available so he can send it now. He said that if he didn't have one then it would take a few weeks to make a new one.

I paid 1000 euros for it, which is about $1184. You can see it on the invoice.

Thank you,
Warren

PS - Here is an email Herwig sent me describing how it works:

Hi Warren,
  • Lens rotation is 360° via 30°clicks
  • Shift in both directions is + - 20mm with center click and 5mm markings
  • Shift max.40mm is very exactly and have no axial play
  • In technical cases is no space for a shift screw - the shift and rotation are w.o. lock- but adjustment is o.k. for stop the lens wight for heavy lenses too (the P67 Zoom is very very heavy and must supported by hand - only one times I had a customer therefore)
  • Some P67 lenses needs modification because rear side is to much back and can touch and limit the shift functions (I can explain on phone):
  • F= 4/35mm is fish eye with distorsion- shift functions are not limited -there are some customers they are using it
  • F= 4/45mm the most using lens but rear side two small screws must screw off (for fixing the gelantine filter holder leaf spring - its easy for do it your self)
  • F= 4/55mm there are three different lens designs I can explain more if requested about shift functions
  • F= 4/75mm make problem with shift function
  • F= 4/ 90mm needs my modification

Kind regards

Herwig

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included in Price

Shipping Services
FedEx, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by diggles; 10-01-2020 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Lowering the price
Views: 853
09-22-2020, 04:04 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
Lowering the price to $750
10-01-2020, 07:05 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
Lowered the price to $600

If you've ever wanted the ability to tilt shift on your 645 camera then this is the time!