Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax K3ii with OEM battery grip
Listed: 10-07-2020, 03:34 PM Total Price: 500 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Bellingham Shipping Destinations: North America 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K3ii with OEM battery grip

Asking Price
500.00 USD OBO

Item Location
Bellingham (United States)

Item Description
This has been my workhorse for may years and I love it but I'm going full frame and trying to get a second K1 so I'm selling my old friend here. Comes with OEM battery grip, AA battery holder, OEM battery, body cap, box and manual for the grip (I seem to have lost the box for the camera), third party charger (that I prefer to the original and two 32gb cards. Why not? You will need to get a strap as I want to keep mine!
Please note the gunk around the screen. I wanted to add a loupe and the mount had to be stuck there and it didn't stick so I super glued it (cos I'm a moron). It looks a little crummy but it doesn't affect the view at all.

I think that's about it but feel free to ask any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$15

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
If this arrives in a state other than I have described it I will accept a return.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Phil_Rose; 10-23-2020 at 08:23 AM.
Views: 647