Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: SMC Pentax Reflex 1000mm F11
Listed: 10-16-2020, 03:44 PM Total Price: 1500 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: LONGMONT Shipping Destinations: United States 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax Reflex 1000mm F11

Asking Price
1,500.00 USD

Item Location
LONGMONT (United States)

Item Description
SMC Pentax Reflex 1000mm F11 Reviews - K Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database is the best resource for description. The lens is in impeccable condition and used a small amount of time. Although this lens is used, it is in pristine condition, given the infrequency of its use-maybe twice! The maximum aperture is f/11 whereas the minimum focusing distance is 8 meters (26.25 feet). ND filters are used to control the amount of light reaching the film instead of an aperture control. The ND filter ring is turned to the desired f/number, e.g., turning the ND filter to 4X corresponds to f/22. (ND 1x filter is a colorless, transparent glass, and it corresponds to f/,11.)
The lens is in its original case with its original lens cap. The original instruction manual is also included. This is a K-mount.
Hate to part w/it as it was of great use in the African safari's but, as I am not giving it use, I feel as it should be making someone else happy. Please shoot me any questions. This is wonderful lens to capture birds w/and hope that the new owner gets as much joy out of it, for the short period used, as I did.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
Fed Ex, UPS, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Generally no returns
Upon request, situation specific

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Views: 623
10-16-2020, 06:42 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
Quite a rare lens! Do you have any photographs taken with it? Curious what the image quality is.
10-16-2020, 09:14 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Does this lens mount without problems on K-1?
3 Days Ago   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by BarneyL Quote
Does this lens mount without problems on K-1?
No problems on the K1 or smaller sensors. It is a very nice lens and it can yield really nice results.

Stephen

2 Days Ago   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
Quite a rare lens! Do you have any photographs taken with it? Curious what the image quality is.
Hi, sorry for my late response, was in the middle of a forest fire! I can find some slides but that will take me a bit. If you look at other posts regarding this lens, they do have photos take w/it. SMC Pentax Reflex 1000mm F11 Reviews - K Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database
Let me know if you would like me to dig some up. Great lens and wonderful times were had w/this and I hope that for someone else to enjoy!

---------- Post added 10-21-20 at 07:16 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by SCGushue Quote
No problems on the K1 or smaller sensors. It is a very nice lens and it can yield really nice results.

Stephen
Thank you Stephen, and I agree!
6 Hours Ago   #6
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
This one is on my bucket list of lenses to own. Maybe one day but not today...