Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-27-2020, 12:51 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Several Pentax apc lenses, a k5 camera, the D-BG4 Grip and one 645 medium format lens

I am in the process to jump to the Pentax K1-II and getting rid of several lenses that I will not use on this FF camera (although I will be keeping the Pentax K3 and a few other lenses for a while). All the lenses have been used (not abused, mind you!) with the Pentax K-5 which is another wonderful camera that has given me many favorite pictures, but it has been replaced by the K3. I am also including for sale the 645 120mm Macro FA since I bought the fantastic SR 90mm f/2,8 for my 645Z.

Items:

SMC PENTAX-FA 645 MACRO. 120mm f/4 (Ex++) $360.00
SMC PENTAX-DA 12-24mm f/4 AL(IF) (Ex+++) $350.
SMC PENTAX-DA 16-45mm f/4 ED-AL (EX+++) $180.
SMC PENTAX-DA* 50-135mm f/2,8 ED(IF) SDM (LN) $450.
SMC PENTAX-FA 100MM f/2,8 MACRO (Ex++) $190.
SMC PENTAX-DA 40MM f/2,3 Limited (LN) $300.
SMC PENTAX-DA 21MM f/3,2 Limited (LN) $400.
PENTAX K5 (with ONE battery AND charger (NO BOX) (Ex++) $250.
D-BG4 Grip (LN) with BOX: $100.

Payment can be made using PayPal.

Write me a private email if you are interested.

For the USA and worldwide I prefer to use USPS, first class with tracking code and insurance ($25. up to the first Kg and $35. for up to 2 Kg).
Nevertheless, we can opt for other services, like UPS or FedEx, but the shipment costs will be understandably higher.

Photos:

1. The 645 Macro 120mm was my first macro lens for the 645D. Later, when I bought the DFA 90mm Macro f/2,8 this lens has no reason to remain in my possession. I am not the original owner; I bought it second hand and the glass is in excellent condition.

2. I wanted to show the whole group of the things I am selling here, with all the original boxes, etc. Several of the items which have been bought second hand are the ones lacking the original boxes.

3. The 12-24mm was purchased new by me and has not been used excessively. Glass is extremely clean.

4. The 16-45mm was purchased at the same time as the 12-24 and both have been used, but NOT "abused. The glass and the body are very clean.

5. Bothe the 21mm and the 40mm Limited were purchased at the same time I bought the K5 in Barcelona and I needed some lenses to work with during that visit and test the camera. At that time I was working with another brand and that was why I decided to purchase the two little lenses. They are "like new".

6. The 50-135mm was meant to fill the gap between the 16-50mm and the 60-250mm but it is a lens that was rarely used by me. It is in really pristine condition.

7. The Pentax K5 was my companion of several trips in Asia and Europe. It has given me wonderful images, but it was replaced by the K3 and now that I am about to get the K1-II there is no reason to keep it. In general I love to take very good care of my equipment. And the Battery Grip D-BG4that I used together with the K5.

8. The Macro 100 is essentially the same optic as the latest version, only that Pentax remodeled the body. It was purchased second hand. It is not as new looking as the others, but it works impeccably.

All lenses, as you can see, all come with their original caps and in most of the boxes are the original documents.

Hope that they will give you a satisfactory results.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Mi Note 10 Pro  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Mi Note 10 Pro  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Mi Note 10 Pro  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Mi Note 10 Pro  Photo 

Last edited by Ludwigvonkast; 10-29-2020 at 10:51 AM.