Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Sigma 70-200 mm F2.8 APO DG EX HSM OS for Nikon + Sigma APO Tele converter 1.4x EX DG
Listed: 10-31-2020, 07:59 AM Total Price: 600 Currency: EUR Item Location: Germany City or State: Oldenburg Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 70-200 mm F2.8 APO DG EX HSM OS for Nikon + Sigma APO Tele converter 1.4x EX DG

Asking Price
600.00 EUR plus Paypal charge (3% approx)

Item Location
Oldenburg (Germany)

Item Description
Sigma 70-200 mm F2.8 APO DG EX HSM OS for Nikon F Mount plus matching Sigma APO Tele converter 1.4x EX DG
for sale. Both items are in immaculate physical and working order - and haven't actually been used as much as they probably should have. Fantastic optics, with the extremely useful addition of Optical Stabilisation.

Lens review: Sigma 70-200mm 1:2.8 EX DG OS HSM Review: Digital Photography Review

Its cliché, but its a slightly reluctant sale. I'm in Germany at the moment and not really able to return to Australia currently, so I'm downsizing a little in order to preserve funds. With this in mind, I'm pricing these items competitively. The only downside is is that the original packaging is still in Australia and as such, can't be included in the sale. I will however be more than happy to post the packaging whenever I do actually make it home - at my own expense. Just please be a little patient! Also note, the rear cover cap for the tele converter is a Nikon knock off. I'd left the original at home accidently, but like the packaging, I shall post the original as well

I'll post worldwide but if you want an exact price, please message me. I'll only choose tracked postage though, so do keep that in mind.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Please contact me for exact price.

Shipping Services
All reputable carriers.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns not accepted for change of mind

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Daniel M Walsh; 10-31-2020 at 09:45 AM. Reason: didn't list paypal fee
Views: 348