Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Olympus OM10 Body
Listed: 11-28-2020, 11:20 AM Total Price: 50 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Puerto Rico Shipping Destinations: United States 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Olympus OM10 Body

Asking Price
50.00 USD

Item Location
Puerto Rico (United States)

Item Description
Hello,

Bear with me as this is the first time I try to sell a camera here. What a concept!
Selling my Olympus OM-10 body. Great little aperture priority film (Duh!) camera. Small and light but solid. Handles very nice. Nice viewfinder.
I've had this for a few years but haven't used it in a while. Excellent condition. Tested earlier today (11/28/2020) with batteries (not included) and everything works. The power dial is working (a common problems with these). It softly clicks into positions. Very nice cosmetically. Only 2 small scratches (pointed in the pics). Clean battery compartment and while cleaning it earlier today, I replaced the back cover side light seal just to be safe.
Note: The OM10 requires batteries to operate. If depleted or no batteries the mirror will stop halfway and the camera will lock. That is not a failure. That's how it works. As soon as you replace the batteries it will cycle back to normal.
I don't have a body cap and the only Olympus lens I have (50f1.8 which I think was originally from this camera) is shared with the OM-1.
So it is either sell it or buy more Olympus lenses. Help me! Take it away from me!
Because of the pandemic, trips to the post office are now an adventure. So I'm only going about every other week. Let me know if any other arrangement is needed.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks,

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$15 in the US. Others at cost.

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!
Views: 423