Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: MF: Pentax 55mm f2
Listed: 12-12-2020, 12:02 AM Total Price: 50 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Oregon Shipping Destinations: North America 

Offering some MANUAL FOCUS lenses from my collection.

I strongly prefer PAYPAL. I will pay for PAYPAL charges.

Buyer pays shipping. I will try to accommodate, but usually use USPS flat rate priority mail.
Smallest flat rate box a lens will fit in costs $15.05, but could hold more than one lens.
Canadian buyers, please contact me to discuss shipping arrangements.

"K" series lenses
1. *SOLD* SMC PENTAX 1:3.5 28mm
I think this might qualify as a "sought after" lens. Many excellent reviews from users.
Very little sign of wear. Excellent optically and mechanically. Clean lens. $120.00 *SOLD*

2. SMC PENTAX 1:2 55mm
Slightly more wear on mount than 28mm above, and a little dust inside, but I don't think
it ever affected my photos. Smooth focus and aperture. I would call it at least "good" condition. $50.00

M and A series lenses

3. *SOLD* SMC PENTAX-M 1:1.4 50mm
Nice fast M series lens in great shape. $60.00 *SOLD*

4. *SOLD* SMC PENTAX-M MACRO 1:4 100mm
Loved using this lens, whether for macro or not. Very sharp and very small for 100mm.
This copy has quite a bit of brassing on the barrel...paint rubbed off..but is
very solid mechanically and has nice clear glass. Price reflects the paint (non) issue. $85.00 *SOLD*

5. *SOLD* SMC PENTAX-A MACRO 1.2.8 50mm
Nice condition with clear glass. However, there is a skylight filter stuck on the lens.
I have tried to remove it (yep, tried the rubber band helper) but I can't seem to get it loose. I don't
want to damage this nice old lens, so I abandoned the removal of the filter. Happily the
filter is clean and clear, so I have just kept using it as is. I am sure a tech can do the job,
but I have not tried that route yet. So with that in mind, I have priced the lens low, I think. $85.00 *SOLD*

RETURNS:
Contact me with 3 days of receiving item if you feel it is not as described. Submit return to carrier within 5 days of
receiving item. Return using the same shipping method I used to send the item. BUYER PAYS RETURN SHIPPING.

Send me a PM if you need more info...or just respond below.
Thanks very much for looking.

Attached Images

Last edited by startnL8; 03-26-2021 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Remove items from title, mark sold
Views: 2,010
12-12-2020, 12:11 AM   #2
pjv
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
What Returns Policy do you have in case the sale needs to be reversed?
12-12-2020, 08:41 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
Return policy:
Contact me within 3 days of receiving item if you feel it is not as described. Submit return to carrier within 5 days of receiving item.
Return using the same shipping method I used to send the item. BUYER PAYS RETURN SHIPPING.
12-19-2020, 03:18 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by startnL8 Quote

Buyer pays shipping. I will try to accommodate, but usually use USPS flat rate priority mail.
Smallest flat rate box a lens will fit in costs $15.05, but could hold more than one lens.

"K" series lenses
1. SMC PENTAX 1:3.5 28mm
I think this might qualify as a "sought after" lens. Many excellent reviews from users.
Very little sign of wear. Excellent optically and mechanically. Clean lens. $120.00

Slightly more wear on mount than 28mm above, and a little dust inside, but I don't think
it ever affected my photos. Smooth focus and aperture. I would call it at least "good" condition. $50.00

M and A series lenses
3. SMC PENTAX-M 1:1.4 50mm
Nice fast M series lens in great shape. $60.00

4. SMC PENTAX-M MACRO 1:4 100mm
Loved using this lens, whether for macro or not. Very sharp and very small for 100mm.
very solid mechanically and has nice clear glass. Price reflects the paint (non) issue. $85.00

5. SMC PENTAX-A MACRO 1.2.8 50mm
Nice condition with clear glass. However, there is a skylight filter stuck on the lens.
I have tried to remove it (yep, tried the rubber band helper) but I can't seem to get it loose. I don't
want to damage this nice old lens, so I abandoned the removal of the filter. Happily the
filter is clean and clear, so I have just kept using it as is. I am sure a tech can do the job,
but I have not tried that route yet. So with that in mind, I have priced the lens low, I think. $85.00

RETURNS:
Contact me with 3 days of receiving item if you feel it is not as described. Submit return to carrier within 5 days of
receiving item. Return using the same shipping method I used to send the item. BUYER PAYS RETURN SHIPPING.

Yes, I will be happy to listen to offers.

12-25-2020, 11:07 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by startnL8 Quote

"K" series lenses
1. SMC PENTAX 1:3.5 28mm
Very little sign of wear. Excellent optically and mechanically. Clean lens. $120.00

M and A series lenses
3. SMC PENTAX-M 1:1.4 50mm
Nice fast M series lens in great shape. $60.00

4. SMC PENTAX-M MACRO 1:4 100mm
very solid mechanically and has nice clear glass. Price reflects the paint (non) issue. $85.00

5. SMC PENTAX-A MACRO 1.2.8 50mm
but I have not tried that route yet. So with that in mind, I have priced the lens low, I think. $85.00

RETURNS:

Bump.
01-28-2021, 09:09 AM   #6
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
pm sent...
02-26-2021, 03:58 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster