Item for Sale
Pentax KP, 20-40 and PLM

Asking Price
1,100.00 CDN $860 USD

Item Location
springhill, nova scotia (Canada)

Item Description
Pentax KP, 20-40 and 55-300 PLM
All in great as new shape. Little bit of dust in view finder but I dont want to take a part to clean.
I bought this gear about 6 months ago but now down scaling all gear to stick with just my M43 gear.
Have trouble now looking through the view finder.
Selling complete and no good have some stuff left and I really dont need to sell so no rush.
All boxes but having a hard time finding the original 20-40 lens cap as I changed to step up rings to prevent cap loss, worked well eh?
Make serious offer please as postage and insurance really add to my end along with paypal fees.
pentax for sale | Flickr

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
canada post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
not matching description, return minus shipping cost

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
E-M1MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M1MarkII  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M1MarkII  Photo 

Last edited by zippythezip; 02-27-2021 at 07:53 AM. Reason: lower price
02-22-2021, 07:22 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Hi there - quick question... what do you mean by "Have trouble now looking through the view finder." is it blocked, full of dust, needing a CLA?
02-23-2021, 02:32 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mcivorp Quote
Hi there - quick question... what do you mean by "Have trouble now looking through the view finder." is it blocked, full of dust, needing a CLA?
Needs a better explanation, as its just one tiny speck... What I mean is like for manual focus or macro the optical viewfinder is just to hard for me. My eye sight is slowly getting worse, getting older is a joy =)
The electronic view finder really helps me by assisting and making my experience better, I can zoom, focus easier.
02-24-2021, 10:12 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
QuoteOriginally posted by zippythezip Quote
needs a better explanation, as its just one tiny speck... What i mean is like for manual focus or macro the optical viewfinder is just to hard for me. My eye sight is slowly getting worse, getting older is a joy =)
the electronic view finder really helps me by assisting and making my experience better, i can zoom, focus easier.
sent you 2 pms..