PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-1 Mark II + DFA 24 - 70 + Flashes

Asking Price
2,200.00 USD

Item Location
HK (Hong Kong)

Item Description
A complete FF setup with the K-1 Mark II! I've decided to part ways with most of my Pentax studio equipment that I'm using less and less because I can't ignore video work any longer. I'll still keep a few bodies and glass (esp my ltds) but they will mainly be for hobby shooting only.

----

The majority of gear has been extremely well cared for sitting in a non smoker fine art studio, mainly used for documentation/archival/product photography which is very low on shutter actuations. I'd prefer keeping all of the gear as one set, but will entertain offers for individual parts if there's no interest. If you're interested in this kind of work PM me and I'll be glad to help you complete your shopping list to get started.

Pentax K-1 upgraded Mark II - $1250 - Shutter actuations below 15k ish. This was my studio backup body and remained unused for quite a while until my first K-1 died. Upgraded to K-1 Mark II and factory recalibrated with a perfect bill of health in 2018. Excellent condition, looks and shoots like new, full original box, original purchase paperwork + upgrade paperwork, charger, strap, 5x batteries (2x Pentax, 3x third party). Metal hotshoe, screen protector from day 1 unboxing. Probably have another charger too if I can find it.

DFA 24-70 2.8 - $950 - Full box, hood, pouch, caps. Lens is near mint and works perfectly. Even the original sticker on the focus guide is still in place. Comes with B+W XS-PRO DIGITAL UV HAZE NANO.

Pentax AF360 FGZ II - $250 - signs of use, especially on top side due to mounting/dismounting softboxes, one terminal plate has mild/moderate marks due to a battery leaking after a heavy shooting session. Fully functional with no communication issues with camera. Original box, pouch, and base plate.

Pentax AF201 FG - $120 - near mint, original box + pouch.

Total = $2570 /// Discounted full set = $2200

Will entertain offers for different sets, please PM for details. Let me know if you guys need more info/pictures. Willing to also make a trade-in discount for late edition LX or ME-Super that is in good condition.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Split, discuss with me if interested.

Shipping Services
UPS or some other premium courier with tracking

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will accept returns for items not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XS  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XS  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XS  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone XS  Photo 

Last edited by someasiancameraguy; 02-27-2021 at 11:56 AM.
02-28-2021, 07:20 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
PM sent!