Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-27-2021, 01:30 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Pentax-F 17-28mm F3.5-4.5 Fish-Eye lens

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax-F 17-28mm F3.5-4.5 Fish-Eye lens (sale pending)

Asking Price
160.00 USD

Item Location
MN (United States)

Item Description
Body seems to work perfectly and be in very good to excellent condition; takes what I consider wonderful shots; it is a fun lens -- I just have WAY too many lenses and use this very little.

Lens glass has a few tiny imperfections in the coating, and because of this, I could not list the condition above "poor". (This seems to me a weakness of the PF Marketplace, but it's the rules.)

I can't answer questions about lens performance, image quality in various aspects, etc. It seems to work great to me; beyond that, please read reviews to learn about the lens. I believe my copy to be normal. See https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/SMC-Pentax-F-17-28mm-F2.8-Fisheye-Zoom-Lens.html .

Both end caps included.

DISCOUNT POSSIBLE: I am selling several lenses on PF right now. Anyone purchasing more than one will pay only the $20 flat shipping cost, and might get a further multiple-item discount; let me know if you are interested in that! I have some really nice and fairly cheap lenses for sale!

I will always eat the Paypal fees.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Damaged

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If item not according to this listing, you may return it for a full refund of your purchase price. Shipping will not be refunded, and you must pay return shipping, including insurance for the original purchase price. Otherwise no returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Pixel  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Pixel  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Pixel  Photo 

Last edited by gimmepizza; 03-11-2021 at 07:18 AM. Reason: add link to review