Item for Sale
Rokinon 85mm f1.4 AS IF UMC for Pentax K-mount

Asking Price
150.00 USD

Item Location
SW Missouri (United States)

Item Description
Excellent condition prime for Pentax K-mount

Selling on because I've managed to purchase a couple of different 85mm lenses and am trying to thin down my cabinet

Lens presents in 'like new' condition, with no scratches or marks on body, and no haze/fungus/marks on the glass... I imagine there is probably dust inside, but I haven't noticed it...

Front and rear caps (not original) and original lens hood are included..

and with the lens:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS/UPS/FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only if item is not as described - no warranty implied

Buyer to pay return shipping and return item before refund initiated - if the item is received in original condition, refund will be sent via PayPal

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

04-21-2021, 04:27 AM   #2
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 69 (100%)
Original Poster
and a genuine mid-week bump!
04-22-2021, 11:53 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Have you ever tried any astro photos with this lens and a Pentax body? Seems to have a bit of a following on some of the astro forums, at least, for it's price point. I've just about maxed out my budget for equipment for awhile, but considering a western trip later in the year, and this might be kinda neat under Arizona or Utah skies, without breaking the bank. I'll consider and get back to you. If you have any thoughts, please share.
04-22-2021, 12:23 PM   #4
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 69 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by arkansawyer Quote
Have you ever tried any astro photos with this lens and a Pentax body? Seems to have a bit of a following on some of the astro forums, at least, for it's price point. I've just about maxed out my budget for equipment for awhile, but considering a western trip later in the year, and this might be kinda neat under Arizona or Utah skies, without breaking the bank. I'll consider and get back to you. If you have any thoughts, please share.
thank you. - I have read of several people using this lens for astrophotography, but I have not....

---------- Post added 04-22-21 at 03:53 PM ----------

possible sale pending....