Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: SOLD Pentax DA 70mm Limited
Listed: 05-18-2021, 06:36 AM Total Price: 300 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Warrensburg, MO Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

As much as Iíll regret it later, Iím listing my DA limited set of lenses. While theyíre all gems and take awesome photos, Iíve found I mostly use my K-1 when I want absolute IQ, and otherwise my X100V or X-T30 are more than portable for me. All the lenses are in excellent optical shape with various degrees of usage signs (minor finish wear, external dust, etc). All except the 40mm have boxes, caps etc. Feel free to reach out and ask for additional pictures, give reasonable offers etc. Iím not in a hurry to sell, but Iím not trying to make a ton of money either; I just want to pass these on to someone who will use them!

Prices are net to me on PayPal (you cover fees). Shipping in the United States is $10 for tracked insured priority mail... happy to ship overseas or to Canada, but Iíll have to work with you on a price.

DA SMC 15mm f/4: SOLD
-This is the straight aperture blade version, and it does make killer sun stars. Has box, caps, etc. Some finish loss (especially on the cap knurling), but optically excellent. Iíd rate it net ďGoodĒ by forum standards.

HD DA 20-40 2.8-4: SOLD
-This is honestly the one Iíll miss the most, the rendering is excellent, and the weather sealing and quiet focus make it a nearly perfect walk around lens or vacation lens for me. This is all Iíve take on some trips. I bought it new about six months ago from Adorama, so itís easily in Excellent condition with almost no signs of wear. Box, caps, hood, etc.

HD DA 35mm f/2.8 Macro: SOLD
-Iím a big macro shooter, but Iíve found I like tele macros a lot more than standard macros. That said, this is in good to excellent shape and includes the box and caps.

HD DA 70mm f/2.4: SOLD
-Iíve made some of my favorite Pentax portrait shots with this lens, and itís in great shape. Itís tiny! It and the 15mm went everywhere with me as backup lenses to the 20-40. High good to excellent condition. Box, hood, caps, etc.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Last edited by 11GTCS; 05-20-2021 at 12:29 PM.
Views: 1,057
05-19-2021, 06:00 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Oh, I wanted to write a private message.

QuoteOriginally posted by 11GTCS Quote
As much as Iíll regret it later, Iím listing my DA limited set of lenses. While theyíre all gems and take awesome photos, Iíve found I mostly use my K-1 when I want absolute IQ, and otherwise my X100V or X-T30 are more than portable for me. All the lenses are in excellent optical shape with various degrees of usage signs (minor finish wear, external dust, etc). All except the 40mm have boxes, caps etc. Feel free to reach out and ask for additional pictures, give reasonable offers etc. Iím not in a hurry to sell, but Iím not trying to make a ton of money either; I just want to pass these on to someone who will use them!

Prices are net to me on PayPal (you cover fees). Shipping in the United States is $10 for tracked insured priority mail... happy to ship overseas or to Canada, but Iíll have to work with you on a price.

DA SMC 15mm f/4: $300
-This is the straight aperture blade version, and it does make killer sun stars. Has box, caps, etc. Some finish loss (especially on the cap knurling), but optically excellent. Iíd rate it net ďGoodĒ by forum standards.

HD DA 20-40 2.8-4: $450
-This is honestly the one Iíll miss the most, the rendering is excellent, and the weather sealing and quiet focus make it a nearly perfect walk around lens or vacation lens for me. This is all Iíve take on some trips. I bought it new about six months ago from Adorama, so itís easily in Excellent condition with almost no signs of wear. Box, caps, hood, etc.

HD DA 35mm f/2.8 Macro: SOLD
-Iím a big macro shooter, but Iíve found I like tele macros a lot more than standard macros. That said, this is in good to excellent shape and includes the box and caps.

HD DA 70mm f/2.4: $300
-Iíve made some of my favorite Pentax portrait shots with this lens, and itís in great shape. Itís tiny! It and the 15mm went everywhere with me as backup lenses to the 20-40. High good to excellent condition. Box, hood, caps, etc.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Settesz; 05-19-2021 at 06:08 AM.