Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax film cameras
Listed: 05-19-2021, 09:19 PM Total Price: 540 Currency: USD Item Location: Canada City or State: Alberta Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

So I packed up the family and have moved to Calgary Alberta. When I first arrived, I went a bit nuts on kijiiji, what selection of cameras in the city! Its a good thing we didn't move to Toronto or New York. Anyway, too much stuff and its time to purge.

All prices are USD. For Canadians, happy to deal in CAD. Price includes PayPal fees, shipping at cost. I will accept returns (shipping covered by buyer) on anything that arrives not as described.

Cameras:
SOLD - Pentax MX, chrome, with brown leather half case - $100 - The small black tab in the shutter lock is loose, otherwise in good working condition, shot a bunch of film on this camera, Portra 400, Ektar, Ektachrome, HP5, Delta 100. Everything comes out properly exposed. - SOLD

SOLD - Pentax MX, black, with black Pentax ever-ready case - $125 - This is a recent kijiji purchase. I shot a roll of film on this, but have not had the chance to develop it yet. Shutter speeds sound correct, light meter seemed accurate per sunny 16. SOLD

Pentax ME, with winder and data back. $25 - Frankly an oddball camera. Shot a roll of film on this camera, but nothing developed yet. Camera was functional. Can't say for the databack, but the check battery light came on wihen I replaced the batteries.

SOLD - Pentax K2 - Sexy looking, sexy feeling camera. Heavy, classic look with great brassing. $75. I shot a roll of film on this, but have not had the chance to develop it yet. Shutter speeds sound correct, light meter seemed accurate per sunny 16. -SOLD

Bonus Camera - Rollei 35, made in Singapore. $150. Small dents in front and base of body, can just make them out in the pictures. Shutter is accurate above 1/15s based on iPhone shutter speed app. Definitely slow at 1/8s and lower shutter speeds.

Attached Images

Last edited by Gareth.Ig; 06-14-2021 at 08:29 PM.
Views: 1,639
05-21-2021, 02:11 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Great prices!! GLWS.
05-25-2021, 05:36 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 90 (100%)
PM sent.

Chris
05-29-2021, 09:55 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump to the top. Someone wants that K2...

06-14-2021, 08:30 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump. Prices reduced on remaining cameras.