Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale or Trade: MZ-6 with battery grip, FA 35-80, FA 100-300
Listed: 06-04-2021, 02:12 PM Total Price: 100 Currency: USD Item Location: Canada City or State: Ottawa Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
MZ-6 with battery grip, FA 35-80, FA 100-300

Asking Price
100.00 USD

Item Location
Ottawa (Canada)

Item Description
$100 Pentax MZ-6 body with a battery grip. Condition of the camera: Poor. The reason for this rating is that the camera does not power up. Unfortunately, I do not have the expertise to diagnose it. It has been sitting idle for a decade.
This is one of the last Pentax film cameras incorporating all the advances of the time. I have had a lot of cameras over 35 years, but this is my favorite. The camera uses CR2 battery, but comes with a battery grip that allows one to use four AA batteries instead, and adds comfort when handling it. The camera comes in the original box, manuals in English and French, and a quick cheat sheet.

$50 SMC Pentax FA 35-80mm F4-5.6. Condition: Excellent. No fungus, or dents. The lens comes with the original box and manual.

$100 SMC Pentax FA 100-300mm F4.7-5.8. Condition: Fair due to fungus. I have not noticed any effect on the image quality though. It comes with a generic no-name hood. No box, but it comes with a leather carrying case. The case is for Canon, but fits this lens with the hood very well. You can see it on the last photos.

I can bundle the camera and lenses for a lower total price.

Prices are in USD, but I can accept CAD via PayPal or e-transfer at the current exchange rate. Please, let me know in PM that you would like to use CAD. The buyer pays the PayPal fee.

I can ship worldwide, but shipments outside of North America will require insurance.
I prefer to ship via Canada Post, but will ship via FedEx or Purolator if required. I prefer Canada Post because it is across the road from me.

The items can be traded for UV/CPol filters in 58mm, 72mm, 77mm.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
ON

Shipping Services
Canada Post, FedEx, Purolator

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Final sale.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Pentaxxoid; 3 Days Ago at 07:52 AM.
Views: 498
3 Days Ago   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (50%)
Original Poster
Bump for the week.