PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 50-500mm zoom, "Big Ma", full frame/asp-c for PKA

Asking Price
550.00 USD

Item Location
Denver (United States)

Item Description
Used Sigma EX 50-500mm zoom in PKA mount. Full Frame or asp-c. In good to excellent condition, cosmetics per pictures and glass is clean with out problems. Small "dusts" in the inner optics.

See the pictures of the lens and taken with it on my KP and K1ii. The small bird was handheld with KP and the boat is done with the K1ii, rest are all on the KP.

I bought it in March from a forum member. I was not sure I needed/wanted a long zoom. I like it and it takes good pictures. I've taken scores of pictures with it, most on tripod and some hand held. A few are posted here, and you may have seen others in my long lens or KP posts.

I've used it on my KP primarily and my K1ii , each without problem. I have read that these older sigma lenses can be quirky with some bodies, But- I had no problems with either my K1ii or KP.

I've since bought a K3iii and wanted the Pentax 150-450mm zoom to take advantage of the focus capability of the new body.
I found a used Pentax lens last night and bought it- due in this week, so that is why I'm selling my Sigma.

I'm asking $550 shipped for it to locations served by USPS Priority in the US. I'll ship elsewhere, but postage difference will be additional to other locations.

I guarantee it as described above; however if it does not work on your body you pay return postage.
If I made a mistake, I'll pay the return.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
North Carolina

Shipping Services
USPS priority insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Guaranteed as described.
Free return if I made a mistake.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 06-20-21 at 06:06 PM ----------

Sold and paid.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S2  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S2  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S2  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-S2  Photo 
View Picture EXIF