PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 10–20mm f/3.5

Asking Price
250.00 USD

Item Location
Sioux City, IA (United States)

Item Description
I am selling my beloved Sigma 10–20mm f/3.5 K-mount lens since I have fallen even more in love with the Pentax DA* 11–18mm lens. If you are a Pentax APS-C shooter looking for an ultra wide angle lens at an affordable price, this is a great lens. I bought it new in Tokyo in November 2015, and it has travelled the world with me ever since. (See sample images from Hong Kong, Beijing, Istanbul, and Chicago.) As you can see in the photos, I have taken good care of it and want to find it a new home. Price is in US dollars. Insured shipping via Priority Mail within the US will be $20. Willing to ship internationally with buyer paying shipping charges. Payment via PayPal.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS (others for international at cost)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 06-21-21 at 17:36 ----------

Sale pending.