PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-F 1.7x AF Adapter

Asking Price
90.00 USD

Item Location
NJ (United States)

Item Description
Last year I had 2 copies of the 1.7x AFA, this one and another that was in excellent condition. I sold the one in excellent condition because I had no use for both, and the performance between them was identical.

However, since then I have hardly used this one at all, preferring to focus manually with the excellent A 1.4x-L and 2x-L TC's. So, I'm selling my 1.7x.

This 1.7x works wonderfully, but at the rear element there is... something. A gasket of some sort, or piece of plastic? I don't know what it is, but it has been this way since I've owned the TC and it's had no impact on the performance or resultant images. I shoot APS-C, but maybe it would affect full-frame?

There is also a bit of dust and slight haze, but again I haven't noticed any impact on image quality.

Anyway, because of this innocuous (I think) oddity, I'm offering the 1.7x at less than half price. Included is a generic rear cap.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free for CONUS, at cost worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return accepted if not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by luftfluss; 08-02-2021 at 06:45 PM.
06-23-2021, 06:31 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Summer:Lake Superior - Michigan Winter:Texas Hill Country
Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
PM sent
06-23-2021, 08:25 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 44 (100%)
Original Poster
PM replied to.