Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: (Price Drop!) Pentax 645z + 90mm f/2.8 Macro + 35mm f/3.5
Listed: 09-14-2021, 12:58 AM Total Price: 4800 Currency: USD Item Location: Australia City or State: Manly Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 645z + 90mm f/2.8 Macro + 35mm f/3.5

Asking Price
4800.00 USD

Item Location
Manly (Australia)

Item Description
If you are looking to get into medium format photography then look no further than the awesome Pentax 645z and lenses.

I have been using this as my main camera for landscapes and have had the time of my life with it. Once you experience the image quality it’s hard to go back – the photos I grabbed from Yosemite were so crisp and had plenty of dynamic range to play with! Definitely a larger camera but worth it for the image quality – highly recommend for landscape/commercial/fashion photography.

Everything is in good working order – please be aware the up arrow on the keypad and the AF area buttons can be a bit sticky and the body has general wear cosmetic rubbing. Also note the thread on the 35mm is slightly bent but still accommodates filters – I use my 100mm lee system without issues on it.

Shutter = 29894, shutter rating 100K

Comes with:
Pentax 645z
Pentax 90mm f/2.8 MACRO
Pentax FA-645 35mm f/3.5
2x Batteries
Charger
Strap (new)
Eye-piece
Lens cases (both)
Manuals
Camera utility

Selling for $4999 USD

Hoping to sell as a bundle but open to separating. Contact me if you have any further questions.

Listed elsewhere so get in quick!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
Australia Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item! Open to negotiation.

Attached Images

Last edited by jdear; 1 Day Ago at 04:36 AM.
Views: 471
6 Days Ago   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 30 (100%)
Impressive kit. The 90 is incredible.