Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Carl Zeiss 85mm/f1.4 T* ZK
Listed: 09-18-2021, 08:59 AM Total Price: 900 Currency: EUR Item Location: Austria City or State: Vienna Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Carl Zeiss 85mm/f1.4 T* ZK

Asking Price
900.00 EUR

Item Location
Vienna (Austria)

Item Description
Here's a rare one for you! ZK 85/1.4 from Carl Zeiss.

The lens comes with original box, lens hood, original caps, warranty card, instruction manuals, and quality certificate.

When I bought the lens, it had a little bit of dust on the inside of the front element - I had a local shop take the lens apart, clean it and put it back together. This was not cheap!

The only issue with it is that the aperture ring has been de-clicked, but it turns with a perfect amount of friction (not too stiff nor not too loose).

The glass and the housing are immaculate, free of any scratches, balsam separation, fungus/haze or any imperfection. This lens is basically new besides the de-clicked aperture ring.

I am located in Vienna, Austria, and can ship the lens worldwide. Please contact me for a shipping quote.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Contact for Quote

Shipping Services
DHL, UPS, FEDEX

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Return Policy - Please ask all questions beforehand.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Views: 558
09-20-2021, 10:51 AM   #2
Marketplace Reseller

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
I will also be headed to USA this weekend, if anybody's interested. I can ship the lens from there as well.