Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-19-2021, 12:55 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
The Three Amigo's - FA Limited 31mm 43mm and 77mm

Lately I’ve been inspired by YouTube video’s by people like Farn and Dan Milnor so I’ve decided that it’s time to trim down my collection of gear and take my photography in a simpler direction.

I’ve loved using this gear and have always looked after it, and none of the items have been exposed to rough conditions, but I just don’t use any of the stuff enough and it’s time to simplify my photographic kit and focus on my KP’s and DA Limiteds (there’ll be an advert for some of those in the future as well)

Pentax K-1 SOLD

I bought this second-hand about a year ago. It’s quite rightly a legend in the Pentax world and it’s wonderful to use but I simply don’t use it enough and it deserves to go to a new owner. It has done just 2,509 shutter actuations so there’s loads of life left in it. Everything works as it should do, and the only blemish I can see on it is a minor scratch above the lens mount which was caused by the issue where some Sigma lenses didn’t fit properly and caused a gouge as they were mounted (this was well-documented at the time). I didn’t even notice it until I was checking the camera before I wrote this ad and it certainly doesn’t have any impact when taking pictures. Apart from that I can’t see any other marks on the camera and the rear screen and top LCD screen don’t have any scratches. I can’t see any dust in the viewfinder.

I’ve got three after-market batteries which I can send to the buyer separately as I’m only allowed to ship a battery in the camera itself. As far as I know they will need to be sent by surface mail.

Of course the sale includes the charger and cord and the original box and all the paperwork and any other accessories I have for it.

$AU 1,600

FA Limited 31mm f1.8

My copy of this lens is the “Assembled in Vietnam” version. It’s in beautiful condition and there are no marks or blemishes on either the body or the glass. There are some specks of dust that are consistent with its age that don’t affect the images at all. The lens cap has a couple of small scratches on the edge where it got dropped (only the cap, not the lens) but they look worse in the pictures than they do in real life and they are barely noticeable.

I will include the pouch, the original box and all the paperwork with it.

$AU 850

FA Limited 43mm f1.9

This is also an “Assembled in Vietnam” version. I bought it second-hand. It’s in excellent condition and there are no marks or blemishes on either the body or the glass. There are some dust specks inside as you would expect but they don’t affect the images. There are a few cosmetic surface scratches on the cap.

I will include the pouch, the original box and all the paperwork with it. I have a generic pinch cap that I bought to use in the field so that there was no risk of losing the original cap, and I’ll include that in the sale

$AU 600

FA Limited 77mm f1.8

The last of the Three Amigo’s. Another “Assembled in Vietnam” version that I bought second-hand. It’s in excellent condition and there are no marks or blemishes on either the body or the glass. There are some specks of dust inside the body as you would expect but they don’t affect the images. There are some minor surface scratches on the lens cap but they’re only cosmetic.

I don’t have a box for the lens but I will include the pouch and all the paperwork with it. I’ve got a generic pinch cap that I bought to use in the field so that there was no risk of losing the original cap, and I’ll also include it in the sale.

$AU 700

Each lens works perfectly and they don’t have any haze, fungus or other nasties. The aperture blades on all of the lenses are free of oil and work beautifully.

If you buy everything I’ll include a Peak Design black Slide Lite strap (including all the fittings) and a worn-in (but undamaged) Crumpler Jackpack shoulder bag that I used for carrying everything around.

As I say I’ve always looked after my gear so it should all work properly. I’ve described it as fully and carefully as I can with full disclosure of any issues, so no returns unless something is completely DOA.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions or need a shipping quote

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo   
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 

Last edited by carlb; 09-21-2021 at 08:28 PM.