Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Wolverine Movie Maker Pro + Projector & extras
Listed: 01-14-2022, 08:56 AM Total Price: 300 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: CT Shipping Destinations: Continental U.S. Only 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Wolverine Movie Maker Pro + Projector & extras

Asking Price
300.00 USD

Item Location
CT (United States)

Item Description
I am selling a Wolverine Movie Maker Pro I bought new for $399 from B&H in August. This machine converts both regular 8mm & Super 8mm film to full HD 1080P video .mp4 files you can view, edit, distribute, etc... The machine takes a high resolution photo of every frame of film and then makes a movie file out of it. I used this machine to convert my old family films. The machine did a wonderful job with no issues, and still works perfectly. The counter on the machine currently shows 195 (which includes a bunch of false starts). I was meticulous to clean every film before it went through the machine, as well as clean the machine itself after every transfer. Everything that came with the machine (box, instructions, dust blower brush) is included, as well as some adapters to let you connect the video out of the machine to an external monitor for viewing while transferring.

Also included is a Bell & Howell 15MS 8mm / Super 8mm projector in excellent condition. The projector is super easy to feed film into & use, and comes with a brand new extra bulb. I paid $200 for the projector a few years ago, and only used it a couple of times.

I'll also throw in some various empty metal reels to make your transfers easier. I've used the machine with several different sized reels with no problems at all. You can save a ton of money by doing these transfers yourself. The results are great, and the machine is easy to use. $300 for everything. Shipping will have to be in 2 boxes so the price will be determined depending on where you are. If you are close enough to central CT, you are welcomed to come look at the units in person. Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
TBD

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item is described / photographed with great detail, and as such, no returns accepted.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Views: 262
5 Days Ago   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
Original Poster
Feel free to make me an offer!
7 Minutes Ago   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)