Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-02-2022, 08:05 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
3 SMC Pentax Lenses: M 50/1.7(SOLD), M 200/4, K 24/3.5(SOLD)

I have these listed on eBay but I can offer them for less here. I accept PayPal and price includes shipping via USPS. I can also ship UPS if buyer prefers, but I'll have to consider the shipping costs. I will not ship through FedEx under any circumstance.

SMC Pentax-M 50mm f1.7

SOLD

There's a little bit of dust in the lens but nothing more. Overall it's in excellent condition and has been well cared for. Wonderful image quality. The sample photo of the bee was shot with extension tubes. The cat was shot at a close distance (no tubes). Both photos were taken with a K-5 II.

SMC Pentax-M 200mm f4 Lens

$50

Good overall condition. Everything works as it should. There's no creep in the lens hood. There are some small spots of haze (maybe fungus--hard to tell) along the edges of the front glass. I tried to show them in the photos, but it's easier to see in person. There's some dust in the lens too but nothing out of the ordinary. Regardless of the haze and dust, the lens takes nice photos. I've never had any concerns about its image quality. The sample photo of the dog was taken with a K-5 II and the flower with a K-1.

SMC Pentax K 24mm f3.5

SOLD

There's a scratch along the edge of the front glass near the "Co." It should be visible in the pictures. Everything functions as it should. Focus ring is smooth and aperture ring is snappy and intentional. Except for that scratch, the lens is in otherwise very good condition and takes wonderful photos. There's not even much dust inside the lens and there's only a little bit of cosmetic wear on the outside. The front cap is obviously not original. I have yet to find the scratch has any negative impact on the image quality. I think it's enough out of the way so as not to affect the image in any meaningful way. The sample photos were taken with a K-5 II.

Last edited by Vorb Sardt; 04-09-2022 at 11:06 AM.