Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-17-2022, 02:43 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 41 (100%)
Fujifilm X100T Kit - the Perfect Street Companion to Your K1!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Fujifilm X100T Kit - the Perfect Street Companion to Your K1!

Asking Price
995.00 USD

Item Location
Northern California (United States)

Item Description
If Orange is the new Black, then Fujifilm is the new Pentax. I just acquired an XPro-3 so selling off my Fujifilm X100T which has been my casual shooting / street companion to my Pentax K1 kit for the last 6 years. I would like to sell it as a complete kit to a Pentaxian who wants to dip their toes into the mirrorless waters. $995 gets you everything you see here:

* Silver Fujifilm X100T, the third generation of this iconic street camera equipped with a fixed 23mm f/2 lens (35mm FF equivalent)

* Silver Fujifilm XX100 Wide Conversion Lens to widen the angle of view to 19mm (28mm FF equivalent).

* Filter adapter to permit use of 49mm filters

* Two battery chargers, one corded and one with incorporated plug

* Six batteries – 1 original and 5 Wasabi Power

* Old school leather case

* Retro-style Ceclia Gallery NYC camera strap (original strap included as well)

* Original manuals and boxes

* Priority mail insured shipping to CONUS included. Contact me for prices to other destinations.

Payment by Paypal

PM me if interested

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
CONUS Incl. (see description)

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
CONUS Purchasers - Returns accepted from buyers in the Continental United States (Lower 48) if return is posted and tracking information provided within 7 days of delivery. Return must be by priority mail insured. Buyer pays all return shipping fees including insurance. No partial returns permitted. Refund will be made by Paypal after receipt of the item in same condition as when shipped.

Buyers from outside CONUS - No returns permitted. Sale is final.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

04-24-2022, 03:39 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 41 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump x2