Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-18-2022, 06:08 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Made in Italy Manfrotto 190 Tripod with 222 Action Head & Hama tripod case

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Original Made in Italy Manfrotto 190 Tripod with 222 Action Head & Hama tripod case

Asking Price
120.00 AUD

Item Location
Alstonville (Australia)

Item Description
This is the original "Made in Italy" Manfrotto/Bogen 190 tripod in excellent condition. This has been one of the most popular tripods ever made due to its durability.

The Action Head has some paint chips and small marks as you would expect from its age but functionally it works perfectly and the legs are unmarked and the tripod is super stable and rock solid.

The Manfrotto 222 Action Head was not the standard head for this tripod but a major upgrade I bought at the time.

The Manfrotto 222 Action Head allows movement throughout the range with the ability to have precise stops in any position. In my view, this is much better than a ballhead as it gives you more precise control over the head movement and is easier to operate.

I have barely used this tripod since I bought it as I travel all the time for work and it is too big as a travel tripod.

It comes with a HAMA (Germany) high quality tripod case made for this tripod although due to the extended length of the Action Head it pokes out of the top a bit. In addition, it comes with the original Manfrotto Quick Release Plate plus two after-market QR plates.

Specs:

Fully retracted position: 73 cm

Fully extended position with centre pole down: 140 cm

Fully extended position with centre pole up: 160 cm

Maximum load: up to 5KG

Weight: 2.5 KG

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Australia Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
AusPost parcel parcel

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted.

Paypal and direct bank deposit accepted.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D40  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D40  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7 Plus  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D40  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D40  Photo 
View Picture EXIF