Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 150mm f4 lens with hood
Listed: 05-18-2022, 02:48 PM Total Price: 60 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Aurora, CO Shipping Destinations: United States 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 150mm f4 lens with hood

Asking Price
60.00 USD

Item Location
Aurora, CO (United States)

Item Description

This is an uncommon focal length; most people seemed to get a 135mm instead. It is 5 elements in 5 groups and it seems a little sharper than the 135/f3.5 to me. But comparing different focal lengths is hard and I could be wrong. The only direct comparison I have done is to a Pentax-M 150mm f3.5. Those two are extremely close. Except for the comparison test, I haven't used the lens very much. I found the Pentax-M version just a little easier to use, and two 150mm lenses is a luxury.

I got this on eBay a while ago so I don't know its history, but it has been carried around some, so the exterior is not mint. It came with the original case which I pitched immediately. That case might have contributed to some visible internal dust. Everything works the way it's supposed to. It's a lot like the 135/3.5. The hood is the same for the 135/3.5 and 150mm f4.

A link to the lens database for more info on the lens: S-M-C/Super Takumar 150mm F4 Reviews - M42 Screwmount Telephoto Primes - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

More pictures of the lens here: Tak150 | Flickr

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
included in the US, ask elsewhere

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
returns if not as described, paypal fees included

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!
Views: 423
05-26-2022, 09:41 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 49 (100%)
Original Poster
It looks like there's a shortage of 150mm prime lenses, get yours now!