Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax KP, 20-40LTD, 55-300 PLM, Sigma 10-20
Listed: 05-22-2022, 10:07 PM Total Price: 2000 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Fairbanks, AK Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

Iíve decided to move on from my DSLR setup to help fund new adventures. Iím the original owner of these, purchased new from B&H over the past couple years.

Pentax KP, comes with original box, all grips, charger, and 2 batteries. In great shape, I believe less than 2000 clicks but I can check sometime this week. I have the magnifier eye piece on the camera and the original in my boxes of stuff, both are included.

Sigma 10-20 f3.5 HSM. Comes with original box and case, lens caps, and hood. Glass is clean and free of defects as far as I can tell. All dust in photos appears to me to be on the outer lens surfaces only.

Pentax HD DA 20-40 Limited. Comes with original box, leather case, and both lens caps. Some honest wear on the body that Iíve tried to show in the attached photos. Easily my favorite lens ever and if I could only have one this would be it. Glass is clean and free of defects as far as I can tell. All dust in photos appears to me to be on the outer lens surfaces only.

Pentax HD DA 55-300 PLM. A superb telephoto zoom, autofocus is lightning fast and silent. Comes with original box, caps, hood, case. Glass is clean and free of defects as far as I can tell. All dust in photos appears to me to be on the outer lens surfaces only.

Peak Design shoulder bag, plenty of room for this setup plus whatever else you think you can stuff in there. Fits all three lenses with a flash no problem. Lots of storage for memory cards, etc. comes with a quick clip and arca Swiss plate on the KP body too.

Peak design shoulder strap, a wonderful upgrade to the original Pentax strap.

Iím asking $2000 shipped for all of it, and I am not interested in separating the set at this time. Itís a great do-it-all setup that has superb IQ and handling speed.

More photos available on request, and happily provided.

Attached Images

Last edited by skierd; 05-22-2022 at 10:29 PM.
Views: 1,286
05-23-2022, 08:13 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
That's an interesting do-it-all kit indeed, I would just add a macro and a protrait lens, and next owner is all-set !
(free bump)
05-29-2022, 12:11 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump to the top, with a refresh too.

Iím going to throw in my Yongnuo off-camera flash setup too. I have two speed lights, one 560IV manual flash and one 585ex P-TTL flash and a 560tx controller. I also have a light stand, shoot through umbrella, and a Gary Fong flash modifier. All powered with rechargeable AA Duracells, batteries and charger included. Pictures to followÖ

---------- Post added 05-29-22 at 04:14 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Weevil Quote
That's an interesting do-it-all kit indeed, I would just add a macro and a protrait lens, and next owner is all-set !
(free bump)
The 20-40 makes a fantastic portrait lens in my experience, but I also have a Takumar 55mm that Iíll include as well.
05-29-2022, 07:16 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Boxes and flashes and such. I no longer have the box for the 55-300 it seems

Attached Images

06-09-2022, 02:12 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster