Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax KX serial # 8371589
Listed: 05-28-2022, 06:53 PM Total Price: 120 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: BALTIMORE Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax KX serial # 8371589

Asking Price
120.00 USD

Item Location
BALTIMORE (United States)

Item Description
 I have been an avid collector of Pentax equipment for more than 30 years. I have a very large collection of Pentax equipment and have always been a serious fan of their technology. The time has come for me to part with them as I am sure that somebody will make good use of this wonderful old Pentax technology.
 Lens or Pentax display are not included in the sale.
 The camera is in great shape, and it could do with some refoaming. Lens mount is equally in great shape. Please inspect the photos carefully.
 My photographic equipment is stored in a low humidity closet with a dehumidifier to lower the humidity during the summer humid months.
 If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a full credit within 7 days. However, the return shipment costs are for your account.
 Shipping: I ship 1-2 days after payment is received. Making a purchase is half of the transaction and receiving the items safely is the other half. I take great care in packing the lens to ensure safe delivery. I charge $10.00 flat fee for shipping, handling and insurance within the 48 contiguous states in the USA. The package will be shipped to the eBay registered address for signature. Please email me for other shipping charges within North America.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days returnable if not as descried. Return shipping for the buyers' account

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 05-29-22 at 04:28 PM ----------

bump, bump, bump

Attached Images

Last edited by mxis#1; 05-29-2022 at 01:27 PM.
Views: 392
06-10-2022, 02:44 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
Original Poster
weekend bump