PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K-5 IIs DSLR - Free Shipping

Asking Price
300.00 USD

Item Location
SW Missouri (United States)

Item Description
That's right - it's my trusty K-5 IIs for sale... it's collecting dust and it's time to move it on...

I bought this as a NIB purchase about two years ago and it now has 18,059 shutter actuations on it...

Camera includes no lens or SD card, but does include a Pentax OEM charger, three Pentax batteries, battery grip (with AA insert), O-ME53 magnifying viewer, and one genuine Pentax neck strap...

Camera works as new - no stutters or glitches for me in the last two years - I've used it as the backup to my K-3...

Both screens are clean, clear, and without cracks or scratches...

and taken this morning with the DA* 55mm f1.4 SDM

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
USPS/UPS/FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only if item is not as described - no warranty implied

Buyer to pay return shipping and return item before refund initiated - if the item is received in original condition, refund will be sent via PayPal

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

06-28-2022, 10:43 AM - 2 Likes   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
I just got a K-5 IIS last year and fell in love immediately with how well it handles, feels awesome in the hand, and takes stunning photos. Good luck with the sale -- this really is a great camera that still works very well in 2022! I alternate between using it and my KP, and although the KP has faster AF and more modern tech, the K-5 IIS is so much fun to use that I sometimes reach for it first.
06-28-2022, 12:08 PM   #3
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 69 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by seventysixersfan Quote
I just got a K-5 IIS last year and fell in love immediately with how well it handles, feels awesome in the hand, and takes stunning photos. Good luck with the sale -- this really is a great camera that still works very well in 2022! I alternate between using it and my KP, and although the KP has faster AF and more modern tech, the K-5 IIS is so much fun to use that I sometimes reach for it first.
thank you for the bump - and I agree with all of that....

---------- Post added 06-28-22 at 06:31 PM ----------

and SOLD!!!