Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Canon Flash - Nikon 50mm - UHSii SD Card Reader - MZ3 & MZ5 - Camera Pouch - 4x5 Pol
Listed: 09-28-2022, 06:29 PM Total Price: 1234 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: Northern Michigan Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Best Offer / Free Stuff - House Cleaning Thread

Asking Price
0.00 USD

Item Location
Northern Michigan (United States)

Item Description
As with most of us, I have too many things, do-dads, widgets, and of course camera bags. The goal here is to see all this stuff be used rather than sit on my shelf. I will attempt to describe everything in detail as some items have defects or other quirks.

I will take requests in the order I receive them and update availability as quickly as possible

All photos here:
Random Stuff | Flickr

Canon 55EX flash and Canon extension cord - Fully working $10
Pentax Af-360fgz flash and Velo Pentax extension cord - fully working, slight corrosion on the battery contacts
Nippon Kogaku 50mm 1.4 lens and Nikon Extension tube with case - clear glass, sticky aperture, internal crack from drop - $5
Sigma 8-16mm APSC lens - dropped on the hood, glass clean, fully functional, zoom sticks sometimes at the short end. you can hear a little chunk of plastic or something floating around in there causing the issue.
Kiwi Pentax K to m4/3 lens adapter - fully working
Lexar UHS-2 SD card reader USB3.0 - extremely fast transfers - fully working $10
Pentax MZ3, MZ5 and AA battery grip - mz3 has mirror stuck up but good parts, mz5 works but sometimes rewinds the film randomly mid-roll - FREE
Pentax D-BG5 grip with both battery trays and rubber plug for camera bottom - fully working
Nylon pouch - works well for holding tripod feet on backpack without that functionally - FREE
Padded DSLR cover - FREE
Yellow camera carrier insert, nice for using non camera bag to carry DSLR - FREE
4x5 polaroid film adapter - old n dirty but working - FREE

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
various

Shipping Services
USPS preferred

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
all sales final

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by ebahle; 10-01-2022 at 03:20 PM.
Views: 823
09-28-2022, 10:54 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Sent you a PM.
09-29-2022, 05:26 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 115 (100%)
I don't need any of these but I wanted to stop by to say that you are awesome
09-29-2022, 06:14 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 29 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sergysergy Quote
I don't need any of these but I wanted to stop by to say that you are awesome
I appreciate this community and the amazing deals that constantly get passed around, want to keep paying it forward.

Availability of items have been updated

---------- Post added 10-01-22 at 12:59 PM ----------

Saturday bump, all offers accepted

10-01-2022, 04:08 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 29 (100%)
Original Poster
ok, I was informed by the moderators that we cannot be doing a best offer setup and I needed to put all items listed in the title. I have either added Free or a "suggested dollar amount" to all remaining items. Shipping is running about 10-15 for USPS unless you live remote