Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax DA* 60-250 with Arca-Swiss foot plate
Listed: 6 Days Ago Total Price: 750 Currency: USD Item Location: United States City or State: South Bend, Indiana Shipping Destinations: Other (See Listing) 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA* 60-250 with Arca-Swiss foot plate

Asking Price
750.00 USD

Item Location
South Bend, Indiana (United States)

Item Description
I haven't used my 60-250 in ages. It's too nice a lens to just gather dust, and I need some money, so I'm putting it and a couple of other items up for sale.

I'd like to receive $750 plus shipping. USPS shipping should run about $25, but I'll ship whatever method you prefer if you pay the shipping.

This is for the lens, the hood (including the removable piece for filter adjustment), the cap, the foot, and the pouch. I'm also including an arca-swiss foot plate, which I attached to the lens foot the week I got it and have never removed.
Sorry, I don't have the original box.

Please let me know if there are any questions.
Updated with a photo of the actual lens, the little scratch on the front element, a photo taken with it, and a detail from the photo.

Thanks, had have a fantastic week!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No, I purchased it slightly used several years ago

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good-Excellent
There's either a tiny scratch or a tiny deposit of something on the outside of the front element. I don't want to damage the lens by trying to clean it off more aggressively than my lens pen will do without pressure to verify which it is, but I think it's likely a scratch. It's never shown up in any of the shots I've taken with this lens, but it has a deep hood and I don't typically shoot directly into sunlight, either.

Shipping Destinations
CONUSA

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal, Zelle

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only available if item is not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by narual; 5 Days Ago at 03:34 PM.
Views: 221