Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-01-2023, 06:42 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
SMC Pentax-FA 43mm f/1.9 Limited (MIJ, Silver)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-FA 43mm f/1.9 Limited (MIJ, Silver)

Asking Price
320.00 EUR

Item Location
Barcelona (Spain)

Item Description
Hello there!

I am selling this copy of the FA 43 because I now, due to a logistics kerfuffle involving a trip and a lost (and, later, found) lens... so I now have two copies (Yes. This lens is so crucial to me that I didn't want to wait, I bought a replacement within the month ). As much as having a backup is a good idea, it's a shame to keep two of these princesses all to myself . Asking price is what I paid for it - I figure that's fair. Price dropped to 320€.

About the FA43 in general - nothing you probably don't already know. It's a wonderful, tiny lens which takes fantastic pictures.

About this specific copy: Silver, MIJ copy. As far as I can tell, it's as good as it can be optically. I can't see fungus or scratches, just some light dust which doesn't affect pictures. Some samples taken with her are here, but let me know if you want more and I'll be happy to provide them : Serkevan's Album: Single in April 2021 - PentaxForums.com

Comes with both original screw-in hood, caps and soft leather pouch (no original box, sadly). You can see in the pictures that there are two aesthetic blemishes on the metal cap and on the pouch, which is why I'm marking the listing as "good" in condition instead of "excellent". The cap's dent was from dropping it separately from the lens, so it naturally doesn't affect the performance. The pouch has some chapping where the leather folds.

Will ship through Correos or Correos Express depending on how fast you want the delivery to be - I've never had issues with them. Cost is included within Spain - at cost elsewhere.

EDIT: forgot to mention the trade parts, oops. Currently considering the Sigma 100-300mm f/4 APO or FA* 80-200mm f/2.8, so if you have one and the 43 works as part of the payment, we can discuss it . Also looking into the DFA 21 Limited, but fat chance of that one appearing, I guess :P

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Europe Only

Shipping Charge
Included within Spain, at cost elsewhere.

Shipping Services
Correos

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Only if item is not as described when it arrives - if it does, let me know and we'll sort it out

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Last edited by Serkevan; 07-13-2023 at 07:55 AM.
04-07-2023, 02:07 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bumpity bump!
04-18-2023, 05:23 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Another bump.
04-27-2023, 07:11 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump bump.

06-12-2023, 10:13 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bumpity bump - If you think the price is too steep, shoot me an offer!
07-13-2023, 07:55 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump and price drop - sad to see it gathering dust.