Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: Pentax K-01 (black) with DA L 1:3.5-5.6 18-55mm kit lens
Listed: 11-28-2023, 10:06 PM Total Price: 400 Currency: AUD Item Location: Australia City or State: Melbourne Shipping Destinations: Australia Only 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-01 (black) with DA L 1:3.5-5.6 18-55mm kit lens

Asking Price
400.00 AUD

Item Location
Melbourne (Australia)

Item Description
Bought from CRKennedy when they were in run-out. Can't remember what year. Comes as the complete as-sold kit with the 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 lens, strap, original battery, body/lens caps, instructions and box. I've also added a loupe viewer to the rear screen that easily attaches/detaches to the adhered frame (in pics 2 and 3 below). Shutter count is 15993 as per PentaxForums link. Inspection will show this to be in excellent condition - yes, even the much condemned rubber SD card door . I think I've priced it at the lower end of the market, so the added items are as a bonus. I would prefer to do this as a cash deal on pick-up, but am open to suggestions
I hope to expand my coffers for the future purchase of the super duper DA 150-450 zoom.
Please, enquire below, or PM, and do ask for further pictures if needed.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Australia Only

Shipping Charge
at cost

Shipping Services
various

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
negotiable

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Mutters; 11-28-2023 at 10:29 PM.
Views: 434
01-06-2024, 07:23 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
A full dose of bump please Doctor