Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
For Sale: The definitive Asahi Pentax Collector's Guide 1952 - 1977
Listed: 02-27-2024, 10:46 AM Total Price: 35 Currency: EUR Item Location: Netherlands City or State: Maarssen Shipping Destinations: Worldwide 

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
The definitive Asahi Pentax Collector's Guide 1952 - 1977

Asking Price
35.00 EUR

Item Location
Maarssen (Netherlands)

Item Description
Hello Pentax enthusiasts,

The second edition of my book (in English) is ready! It is a deluxe edition with a hard cover, a notch and a red reading ribbon. The volume of the book is 288 pages.
The book focuses on collecting and using old Asahi Pentax cameras and Takumar lenses. The book covers all cameras: the Asahiflexes, the S/H types, the Spotmatic, its derivatives and the electronically controlled Electro Spotmatic, ES and ES II.
Furthermore, the Motor Drive and Data cameras.
The American models are also discussed, such as the Honeywell Pentax Spotmatic IIa.
In addition to all Takumar lenses, all accessories are also included, such as bellows and extension rings, filters and microscope adapters.
Separate chapters deal with maintenance and use of this 45-year-old or older equipment.
Of course, the history of the manufacturer is also discussed. The company was founded on November 27, 1919.

The book costs 35 euros, shipping costs for 1 book depend on the destination.
Netherlands 4.25; Australia 31.00; Austria 12.00; Belgium 10.50; Brazil 25.00; Bulgaria 14.30; Canada 25.00; Croatia 14.30; Cyprus 14.30; Czech Republic 14.30; Denmark - excluding Faroe Islands and Greenland 12.00; Estonia 14.30; Finland 14.30; France - incl. Monaco 10.50; Germany 10.50; Greece 19.00; Hong Kong 25.00; Hungary 14.30; Ireland 13.20; Italy - excluding San Marino and Vatican City 10.50; Japan 25.00; Latvia 14.30; Lithuania 14.30; Luxembourg 10.50; Malta 19.00; New Zealand 31.00; Norway 14.30; Other European countries excluding Russia *) 14.30; Other non-European countries and Russia *) 25.00; Poland 14.30; Portugal 13.20; Romania 14.30; Slovakia 14.30; Slovenia 14.30; Spain - incl. Balearic Islands and excl. Canary Islands 10.50; Sweden 10.50; Switzerland 14.30; United Kingdom 13.20; United States 25.00;
*) Track and trace not possible to all countries.
Additional charge for 2 or more books on request.

Ordering:
Send me a direct mail with your full name, address, house number, zip code, city and country. Indicate whether you want to pay by bank transfer or by PayPal ("family or friends"). If you want to pay by bank transfer, I will send you my bank details. If you want to pay via PayPal ("family or friends"), please also send your email address for PayPal, and I will send you an invoice.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
depends on destination

Shipping Services
PostNL

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
no returns, unless damaged in transport

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Views: 319