Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-16-2010, 02:10 PM   #196
Veteran Member
KarenH's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Berkel en Rodenrijs
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 828
Thanks guys, I found something and posted it.

Can't wait to get my flash, but the post in Holland is on strike so I guess I have to wait a little bit longer.

11-16-2010, 02:17 PM   #197
Veteran Member
KarenH's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Berkel en Rodenrijs
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 828
Thanks Dan.
I know, but when you've been home all day, inside the house because of the rain that's pouring down on us for 2 days now, it's hard to find anything interesting in your house, trust me. But I did my 'job' and am hoping for dry weather tomorrow.
11-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #198
Pentaxian
audiobomber's Avatar

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sudbury, Ontario
Photos: Albums
Posts: 6,803
QuoteOriginally posted by KarenH Quote
Thanks Dan.
I know, but when you've been home all day, inside the house because of the rain that's pouring down on us for 2 days now, it's hard to find anything interesting in your house, trust me. But I did my 'job' and am hoping for dry weather tomorrow.
I like the photo, you did well.

This challenge has become a bit of a job. I work from home, can't get out during the day and it's twilight by 4:30 PM at this time of year. I'm struggling to find anything to shoot. I don't have anything yet today, and no good ideas. I'll be doing a few two-day trips in the coming weeks, so that will relieve some pressure.
11-16-2010, 03:41 PM   #199
Veteran Member
KarenH's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Berkel en Rodenrijs
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 828
QuoteOriginally posted by audiobomber Quote
I like the photo, you did well.

This challenge has become a bit of a job. I work from home, can't get out during the day and it's twilight by 4:30 PM at this time of year. I'm struggling to find anything to shoot. I don't have anything yet today, and no good ideas. I'll be doing a few two-day trips in the coming weeks, so that will relieve some pressure.
Thanks! You want to borrow them??

And yes, it's a bit of a job, but when the weather cooperates it's not as hard as it is now. I like it though, because it's good to use a lens you normally don't use (in my case that is). But I'll be happy when the months over and I get to use the other ones again. Until now I only switched a couple of times, but not a lot.

11-19-2010, 04:28 PM   #200
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter
photolady95's Avatar

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cruising the forum watching his back
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 12,621
I'm having problems now too. I have contracted a cold/flu symptoms yesterday and today am inside taking meds. I don't know if I'll find anything to shoot in the next couple of days. So, I may have to drop out now or convert my theme to something else.
11-20-2010, 02:03 AM   #201
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Iris's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bennekom, The Netherlands
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,369
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady Quote
I'm having problems now too. I have contracted a cold/flu symptoms yesterday and today am inside taking meds. I don't know if I'll find anything to shoot in the next couple of days. So, I may have to drop out now or convert my theme to something else.
Too bad!
I hope you will recover soon.

For me this challenge has become a bit of a job also.
I hope some inspiration will come soon.
11-20-2010, 02:07 AM   #202
Veteran Member
KarenH's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Berkel en Rodenrijs
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 828
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady Quote
I'm having problems now too. I have contracted a cold/flu symptoms yesterday and today am inside taking meds. I don't know if I'll find anything to shoot in the next couple of days. So, I may have to drop out now or convert my theme to something else.
That's too bad. You can always take a couple of shots of your bottle of medicines, but I can imagine when you're feeling sick, taking pictures is the last thing on your mind. I hope you feel better very soon.

QuoteOriginally posted by Iris Quote
Too bad!
I hope you will recover soon.

For me this challenge has become a bit of a job also.
I hope some inspiration will come soon.
30 days with the same lens is long, isn't it? I know how you feel.
But come on, we've 'only' got 11 days to go.

11-20-2010, 02:12 AM   #203
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Rense's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Zetten - The Netherlands
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 9,043
So, time for a new spirit eh?
11-20-2010, 02:44 AM   #204
Veteran Member
KarenH's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Berkel en Rodenrijs
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 828
Well, like many others probably, one day I have too many shots and it's hard to choose and the next day I've almost got nothing. But it's nice to complain about it
11-20-2010, 03:38 AM   #205
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jun 2009
Photos: Albums
Posts: 486
Squeeze the lemon!
Be bold!
Go where no lens have gone before!
Go to the danger zone!
Get in the red!
Feel the SiN flowing through you!

11-20-2010, 03:54 AM   #206
Veteran Member
KarenH's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Berkel en Rodenrijs
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 828
QuoteOriginally posted by Zorglub Quote
Squeeze the lemon!
Be bold!
Go where no lens have gone before!
Go to the danger zone!
Get in the red!
Feel the SiN flowing through you!

LOL Frylund, you sound like Emiel Ratelband.
Guess you don't know who that is, but google is your friend.
11-20-2010, 03:57 AM   #207
Senior Member
Hambino's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Japan
Photos: Albums
Posts: 201
QuoteOriginally posted by audiobomber Quote
and it's twilight by 4:30 PM at this time of year.
Same here! I lived in the Southwest (US) for over 10 years and the sun doesn't start going down until around 5:30/5:45 this time of year and I'm not sure I'll ever get used to it going down so early here
11-20-2010, 09:35 AM   #208
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter
photolady95's Avatar

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cruising the forum watching his back
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 12,621
QuoteOriginally posted by Iris Quote
Too bad!
I hope you will recover soon.
Thanks for the get well.

QuoteOriginally posted by KarenH Quote
That's too bad. You can always take a couple of shots of your bottle of medicines, but I can imagine when you're feeling sick, taking pictures is the last thing on your mind. I hope you feel better very soon.
Thank you for the get well also Karen. I don't really thing Nicquil bottles are all that photogenic. LOL

I'm feeling a bit better this morning. I got a flower shot yesterday, though it's not my best standard shot, I'll post it today sometime.

I guess I could bring the flowers inside and shoot them that way though the lighting wouldn't be the same, it sometimes still works out okay.
11-20-2010, 09:47 AM   #209
Veteran Member
KarenH's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Berkel en Rodenrijs
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 828
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady Quote


I guess I could bring the flowers inside and shoot them that way though the lighting wouldn't be the same, it sometimes still works out okay.
That's the spirit
11-20-2010, 10:13 AM   #210
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jun 2009
Photos: Albums
Posts: 486
QuoteOriginally posted by KarenH Quote
LOL Frylund, you sound like Emiel Ratelband.
Guess you don't know who that is, but google is your friend.
Oh he's that Neuro-linguistic programming guru from the Netherlands, I run into him all the time
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
lens, picture
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Interest in a Teleconverter comparison? flippedgazelle Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 10 04-23-2010 06:13 PM
K-7 generating K2000 interest too? mattdm Pentax News and Rumors 1 05-22-2009 04:21 AM
Very, Very unscientific, but of interest Ed in GA Pentax DSLR Discussion 41 06-21-2008 12:00 PM
Whats the point of interest? Bramela Post Your Photos! 11 11-16-2007 05:52 PM
of any interest? mysterick Photographic Technique 1 05-21-2007 11:33 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:15 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top